Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

im a lakers fan and kobes drive was a charge, HAVING SAID THAT you were still up 6 with 1:25

awaiting video clip of kobes game winners

pimp.gif

Kobe

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

yall making it seem like it was a clear cut charge, bougt feet didnt seem set to me
they weren't set but looked like a charge still.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
rack up another W

Ok, BS calls were called on both teams and its just like that. You guys can argue all you want but it won't change that other person's opinion. Butwhat matters is what the score is at the end of the game. And it was clear that it was the Lakers that came out on top. End of story. So you guys can go aroundand around saying "it was a charge" "no it wasn't a charge." It is still a W in the books.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

yall making it seem like it was a clear cut charge, bougt feet didnt seem set to me

Because it was...

And he traveled. 2 Missed calls against Kobe, one terrible call against the Bucks. Plain and simple Refs screwed the Bucks over.

That was a charge... Bogut had position, he didn't move into there as Kobe was coming outta the spin... Feet don't gotta be set if you'veestablished position...

It didn't cost them the game, and 90% of the time that call will go Kobe's way, but it was the wrong call...

Banks2Pierce wrote:
LA should send nice Christmas cards to the refs after this one. Milwaukee got robbed. And to those saying that the Bucks should've hit the ft's: Kobe shouldn't have charged on a huge play in the game...it works both ways...

Refs messed up 3 plays here in crunch time: flop on Fisher, lane violation where Artest crashed first, and that obvious call.

Ha! I made it home just in time to turn on NBA TV and see them replay his game winner.

Saw (on my phone) that Kobe had a lot of turnovers again. His shooting seems okay, but his handle must be suffering, eh?

A reporter needs to ask Skiles why he didn't immediately double off of Odom.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

#+!% all you laker fans who gave up on the team and and gave kobe a hard time. yeah now you guys are quick to celebrate and praise him right?

"Kobe tries too hard to be a hero on the road he should pass"

"Game over"
yeah im mad some of you dont deserve to celebrate.

But im happy with the W and im happy with my team. Lets go CP!! my $$@%+* dude i cant wait till the playoffs
pimp.gif

Bruh....calm down...enjoy the win, why are you worried about what the next man feels about another man

i am enjoying the win bro, but this isnt that big of a deal to me. Great shot, lots of excitement...but its not as important to me as how bandwaggony some fansare. Most laker fans on the thread are like family to me, ride or die...but some just like to root for us when we win and like to talk mad crap when we dont itjust gets frustrating. Ill admit i can control my emotions better, if it bothers me so much the better idea would probably be to just step away from thecomputer...so ill admit my faults. but i just wish dudes would put the whole season into perspective before they give their random opinoins about one play orone game u kno... its like if we lost tonight most fans would of blamed one man...fans would of panicked, fans would act like were overrated and frauds cuz ofone loss...but woop kobe throws in the last basket and all is forgotten and forgiven and everyones 100% happy with the game and outcome... do u feel me? I dontmean to rant or make a big deal out of nothin but this is just !$#@ thats built up for a while on NT i guess it just came out tonight.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

That was a charge... Bogut had position, he didn't move into there as Kobe was coming outta the spin... Feet don't gotta be set if you've established position...

It didn't cost them the game, and 90% of the time that call will go Kobe's way, but it was the wrong call...

But how can you say it didn't cost them the game? How do 3 unjustified pts not cost them a game which they just lost by 1 pt?

I just don't understand why people are trying to make other people see how it was a charge or it was not a charge. The game is done. Go ahead and complainover the call.

laugh.gif

just as I expected.

HATERS are out in full force tonight. This thread is already out of hand and some people may end up getting warnings and bans here .

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

That was a charge... Bogut had position, he didn't move into there as Kobe was coming outta the spin... Feet don't gotta be set if you've established position...

But how can you say it didn't cost them the game? How do 3 unjustified pts not cost them a game which they just lost by 1 pt?
Because they missed like four free throws down the stretch!

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Ha! I made it home just in time to turn on NBA TV and see them replay his game winner.
Saw (on my phone) that Kobe had a lot of turnovers again. His shooting seems okay, but his handle must be suffering, eh?
A reporter needs to ask Skiles why he didn't immediately double off of Odom.

Word. I went to the game last night in Chicago and it was a vintage Kobe line....like 2-3 assts & 2-3 rebounds and 42 pts - lol. But in all honesty, theLakers couldn't buy a shot. Odom/Artest/Fisher....all cold. Someone had to do the scoring.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Ok, BS calls were called on both teams and its just like that. You guys can argue all you want but it won't change that other person's opinion. But what matters is what the score is at the end of the game. And it was clear that it was the Lakers that came out on top. End of story. So you guys can go around and around saying "it was a charge" "no it wasn't a charge." It is still a W in the books.

pretty much.

anyways Mamba strikes again
pimp.gif

This passes for professional color analysis as Kobe prepares to take final shot vs. Milwaukee? Bucks announcer screams, "MISS IT!!" Unreal.
Night after night, painful watching so many of these local telecasts. Sure makes you appreciate the good ones who take the profession seriously.

Back
Top Bottom