Official: Lakers @ Heat 3/10/11 4PM PST Game On TNT HD

Alright so the Lakers continue to be the hottest team since the all star break with 8 wins in a row.

While Miami has been struggling and are now feeling the HEAT that they brought upon themselves by losing 5 in a row.

Miami will be desperate for a win and the game will be close all the way to the final buzzer, but don't think for a second that the Lakers don't have payback on their minds after getting blown out on Christmas day by Miami.

Alright so the Lakers continue to be the hottest team since the all star break with 8 wins in a row.

While Miami has been struggling and are now feeling the HEAT that they brought upon themselves by losing 5 in a row.

Miami will be desperate for a win and the game will be close all the way to the final buzzer, but don't think for a second that the Lakers don't have payback on their minds after getting blown out on Christmas day by Miami.

Thirsty are we
laugh.gif

Heat by 30.

Should e a great game. I know Kobe don't want to lose to these clowns again, but Miami really needs a win. I predict a few tech's too

Should e a great game. I know Kobe don't want to lose to these clowns again, but Miami really needs a win. I predict a few tech's too

Part of me thinks the Heat will do enough to beat the Lakers. Part of me also thinks the Lakers will lay the smackdown on the Heat with the way they've been playing since the break.

Part of me thinks the Heat will do enough to beat the Lakers. Part of me also thinks the Lakers will lay the smackdown on the Heat with the way they've been playing since the break.

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?

$%$%$ seems so backwards to me.
laugh.gif

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?

laugh.gif

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx

Originally Posted by RP805

They just lost to the Spurs man.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by RP805

They just lost to the Spurs man.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

GREAT INSIGHTFUL POST! YOU IMPARTED SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE HERE IT'S MIND BOGGLING.

YOU THINK THE LAKERS ARE GOING  TO WIN OH WAIT NO YOU THINK THE HEAT WILL WIN WOAHHH

*IN BEFORE THE LAKERS FANS "I knew we were going to lose this game" ..."Gasol has no heart"..."We suck at big games this was predictable" ... "YESSSS, GO LAKESHOW KOBE FTW!"

Why was this thread made so early?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

GREAT INSIGHTFUL POST! YOU IMPARTED SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE HERE IT'S MIND BOGGLING.

YOU THINK THE LAKERS ARE GOING  TO WIN OH WAIT NO YOU THINK THE HEAT WILL WIN WOAHHH

*IN BEFORE THE LAKERS FANS "I knew we were going to lose this game" ..."Gasol has no heart"..."We suck at big games this was predictable" ... "YESSSS, GO LAKESHOW KOBE FTW!"

Why was this thread made so early?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif
Guess you didn't read Bill Simmon's article prior to the 2008 Finals praising the Lakers and Kobe. It's superstition, nothing more.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif
Guess you didn't read Bill Simmon's article prior to the 2008 Finals praising the Lakers and Kobe. It's superstition, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom