Official: Lakers @ Heat 3/10/11 4PM PST Game On TNT HD

Two of these streaks gonna have to continue brah 
nasmad.png

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by RP805

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx
They just lost to the Spurs man.

grin.gif
Or not. 

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?

$%$%$ seems so backwards to me.
laugh.gif

It's all psychological and mind games on how some NT Laker fans on here view & approach thing in here.

Oh yeah care to make another sig bet like you did with a few Laker fans here on the Lakers @ C's game earlier this season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by PMatic

Part of me thinks the Heat will do enough to beat the Lakers. Part of me also thinks the Lakers will lay the smackdown on the Heat with the way they've been playing since the break.

GREAT INSIGHTFUL POST! YOU IMPARTED SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE HERE IT'S MIND BOGGLING.

YOU THINK THE LAKERS ARE GOING  TO WIN OH WAIT NO YOU THINK THE HEAT WILL WIN WOAHHH

*IN BEFORE THE LAKERS FANS "I knew we were going to lose this game" ..."Gasol has no heart"..."We suck at big games this was predictable" ... "YESSSS, GO LAKESHOW KOBE FTW!"

Why was this thread made so early?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Part of me thinks the Heat will do enough to beat the Lakers. Part of me also thinks the Lakers will lay the smackdown on the Heat with the way they've been playing since the break.

YOU THINK THE LAKERS ARE GOING  TO WIN OH WAIT NO YOU THINK THE HEAT WILL WIN WOAHHH

*IN BEFORE THE LAKERS FANS "I knew we were going to lose this game" ..."Gasol has no heart"..."We suck at big games this was predictable" ... "YESSSS, GO LAKESHOW KOBE FTW!"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?

$%$%$ seems so backwards to me.
laugh.gif

It's all psychological and mind games on how some NT Laker fans on here view & approach thing in here.

Oh yeah care to make another sig bet like you did with a few Laker fans here on the Lakers @ C's game earlier this season
laugh.gif

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx

grin.gif
Or not. 

Im not sure why, but i feel like the heat losing streak is setting up for them to beat LA.

LA didnt show me much vs SAS as far as giving me confidence in them beating MIA, they've let me down too many times going back to last season.

Im not sure why, but i feel like the heat losing streak is setting up for them to beat LA.

LA didnt show me much vs SAS as far as giving me confidence in them beating MIA, they've let me down too many times going back to last season.

no way the lakers will lose to the heat again.

no way the heat will make the lakers draw even for the season.

huh?!

this should be a great game to say the least..

no way the lakers will lose to the heat again.

no way the heat will make the lakers draw even for the season.

huh?!

this should be a great game to say the least..

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif
What do you have in mind?

nerd.gif

I got an idea. If the Heat lose, I'll use whatever avy you want and if Lakers lose you use whatever avy I pick.

Deal?

businessman_extending_hand.jpg

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif
What do you have in mind?

nerd.gif

I got an idea. If the Heat lose, I'll use whatever avy you want and if Lakers lose you use whatever avy I pick.

Deal?

businessman_extending_hand.jpg

like i said in the other game thread:

i think the heat will win by 7 or more. lebron and wade play the lakers well and bosh was taking a dump on the lakers on xmas. kobe always wants to prove a point to the heat and more times than not that hurts the lakers cuz he messes the flow of the offense up. kobe hasnt been doing that lately thus this 8 game win streak but i can see him going back to his old ways on thursday

like i said in the other game thread:

i think the heat will win by 7 or more. lebron and wade play the lakers well and bosh was taking a dump on the lakers on xmas. kobe always wants to prove a point to the heat and more times than not that hurts the lakers cuz he messes the flow of the offense up. kobe hasnt been doing that lately thus this 8 game win streak but i can see him going back to his old ways on thursday

grin.gif

He did say best RIGHT NOW. Who's better at the moment?

grin.gif

He did say best RIGHT NOW. Who's better at the moment?

laugh.gif

Load up on screencaps, let fools like you go to work providing em. 
grin.gif
 jokes

laugh.gif

Load up on screencaps, let fools like you go to work providing em. 
grin.gif
 jokes

Back
Top Bottom