Official: Lakers @ Heat 3/10/11 4PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by NobleKane

like i said in the other game thread:

i think the heat will win by 7 or more. lebron and wade play the lakers well and bosh was taking a dump on the lakers on xmas. kobe always wants to prove a point to the heat and more times than not that hurts the lakers cuz he messes the flow of the offense up. kobe hasnt been doing that lately thus this 8 game win streak but i can see him going back to his old ways on thursday

i think you right about how Kobe is going to take this personal. hopefully his jumper is dropping at the same time

Originally Posted by NobleKane

like i said in the other game thread:

i think the heat will win by 7 or more. lebron and wade play the lakers well and bosh was taking a dump on the lakers on xmas. kobe always wants to prove a point to the heat and more times than not that hurts the lakers cuz he messes the flow of the offense up. kobe hasnt been doing that lately thus this 8 game win streak but i can see him going back to his old ways on thursday

i think you right about how Kobe is going to take this personal. hopefully his jumper is dropping at the same time

Must win for the Lakers. Heat will get "Pack Backed" big time
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

Must win for the Lakers. Heat will get "Pack Backed" big time
[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by RP805

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx
They just lost to the Spurs man.

grin.gif

He did say best RIGHT NOW. Who's better at the moment?
Better as in the season or after the AS break?

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by RP805

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx
They just lost to the Spurs man.

grin.gif

He did say best RIGHT NOW. Who's better at the moment?
Better as in the season or after the AS break?

If Bynum keeps up his current play (rebounding + defense), then the Lakers should be in good shape.

If Bynum keeps up his current play (rebounding + defense), then the Lakers should be in good shape.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Oh yeah care to make another sig bet like you did with a few Laker fans here on the Lakers @ C's game earlier this season
laugh.gif
What do you have in mind?

nerd.gif

I got an idea. If the Heat lose, I'll use whatever avy you want and if Lakers lose you use whatever avy I pick.

Deal?

businessman_extending_hand.jpg

Deal.

Oh and winner of the beat has to keep the avy for 1 week.

Oh yeah care to make another sig bet like you did with a few Laker fans here on the Lakers @ C's game earlier this season
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I got an idea. If the Heat lose, I'll use whatever avy you want and if Lakers lose you use whatever avy I pick.

Deal?

Deal.

Oh and winner of the beat has to keep the avy for 1 week.

Lakers playin to well to lose this game....but its a perfect set-up for the Heat to get back on they feet tho

Lakers step on they necks man!

Lakers playin to well to lose this game....but its a perfect set-up for the Heat to get back on they feet tho

Lakers step on they necks man!

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Deal?

Deal.
Oh yeah for a week.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Deal?

Deal.
Oh yeah for a week.

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?  
some of us Laker fans dont view our team or any of our players as the almighty or the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.

nerd.gif

which is why we're either gonna get smacked just like on xmas day or lose in a close one via wade or bron game winner

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?  
some of us Laker fans dont view our team or any of our players as the almighty or the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.

nerd.gif

which is why we're either gonna get smacked just like on xmas day or lose in a close one via wade or bron game winner

^ or we could win, and comfortably too, that's also a possibility.

^ or we could win, and comfortably too, that's also a possibility.

CAN'T WAIT.

Either the Miami meltdown continues, or the Lakers lose. Win/win.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom