Official: Lakers @ Hornets 3/14 5:00PM PST KCAL 9

Lakers will take this by at least 6 tonight.

I see CP3 going off but see David West getting into foul trouble trying to guard Gasol tonight.Just got to stay up and not give Peja & Mo Pete open 3 pointlooks tonight.

Lakers win a close one by 3. Our defense has been lacking and the bench hasn't been showing up. We're going to need at least 20 from Gasol to pull thisone out

Damn, there are too many Lakers fans on here.
laugh.gif

Let's get it, NO.

laugh.gif
The Lakers blew the Hornets off their home floor the last time theymet up, the Hornets are riding high after dismantling the Spurs at home the other day and i see this carrying on to tonight. With the Lakers recent struggles(losing to the kings, struggling to beat a Bosh less raptors squad) i see them pretty much getting their !+*#% handed to them on a platter this evening. Thehave absolutely no one to even remotely contain Paul, nor keep chandler from dominating the boards. Lakers 93 Hornets 118 Paul with 45 points and 18 assists,Chandler with 25 boards.

Very tough game tonight and we have been playing poorly the past few games. I think Kobe has a big tonight and the Lakers win by 4 or 5 points. Should be agood one.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers blew the Hornets off their home floor the last time they met up, the Hornets are riding high after dismantling the Spurs at home the other day and i see this carrying on to tonight. With the Lakers recent struggles (losing to the kings, struggling to beat a Bosh less raptors squad) i see them pretty much getting their !+*#% handed to them on a platter this evening. The have absolutely no one to even remotely contain Paul, nor keep chandler from dominating the boards. Lakers 93 Hornets 118 Paul with 45 points and 18 assists, Chandler with 25 boards.

f2_hallelujah.jpg

GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers blew the Hornets off their home floor the last time they met up, the Hornets are riding high after dismantling the Spurs at home the other day and i see this carrying on to tonight. With the Lakers recent struggles (losing to the kings, struggling to beat a Bosh less raptors squad) i see them pretty much getting their !+*#% handed to them on a platter this evening. The have absolutely no one to even remotely contain Paul, nor keep chandler from dominating the boards. Lakers 93 Hornets 118 Paul with 45 points and 18 assists, Chandler with 25 boards.
I am telling you....this has to be zo but just in his laker hating form....
laugh.gif

is this a new thing when bench players don't sit down until their team scores?
i've noticed that lately.

Back
Top Bottom