Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

CP Back peddling....
Where am I backpeddaling? 

Ok travis, so those OTHER 40 games musta been the really big hyped games.  Even though those 40 would be the Minnesota games, Clipper games, not the Nugget games I watched, or Cavs, or Spurs, etc etc.  Those were the quiet ones. 
  Ok.

Joined Feb 11, 2009
Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I am not worried about Dallas at all. First off we own them, secondly, it's not the playoffs.
 your not serious right?

Joined May 6, 2009
I wouldn't say the mavs superbowl but i do agree with the fact that some teams in the NBA get a bit more hyped to be playing the lakers and vice versa but that doesn't take away from the mavs win at all they hit clutch shots and had key stops and won straight up.....and im no laker or mavs fan but at the end of the day its just a regular season game.

-to Dirk in the post game interview.

Joined May 5, 2009

I am not worried about Dallas at all. First off we own them, secondly, it's not the playoffs.
i thought mark cuban owned them? 

him and the warriors own the mavs

but i wouldnt say we own the mavs...despite the sweep in the regular season last year id say its been pretty even between us and them

Joined Jun 5, 2006
Originally Posted by manny1

your not serious right?

Yeah I'm pretty serious. I don't have any reason to worry about that team. You can like it or love it.

Joined Feb 6, 2007

Originally Posted by CP1708

Where am I backpeddaling? 

Why did you edit what you wrote???

and then put "I LOVE MAVERICKS BASKETBALL"...
Wow, ummm, sarcasm workin out there in Tex?  Lil humor for the people my man.  Thas all, just a lil humor. 

Joined Feb 11, 2009

Originally Posted by manny1

your not serious right?

Yeah I'm pretty serious. the Lakers don't have any a reason to worry about the Mavs. You can like it or love it.
there you go i went ahead and fixed it for you.
you dont have to edit it now.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now