[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

at least its not Dunleavy...........
Thats of no comfort

Thats like gettin the call from the clinic..."well you dont have aids...but you do have syphilis"

Thats of no comfort

Thats like gettin the call from the clinic..."well you dont have aids...but you do have syphilis"

Nah man, JVG would have been my ideal choice, did he even get to interview?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Thats of no comfort

laugh.gif

cant  believe its official

Thats of no comfort

laugh.gif

cant  believe its official

Thats of no comfort

At least you can get rid of syphilis.

Laker fans are by far the worst fans on NT. Who the %%!@ else did you expect to get this offseason?

Thats of no comfort

Laker fans are by far the worst fans on NT. Who the %%!@ else did you expect to get this offseason?

can we at least give him half of a season before we write him off.

the Lakers as of now have a better team than Bron on the Cavs

I do hope Shaw can either stay as assistant coach or find a head coaching job tho

can we at least give him half of a season before we write him off.

the Lakers as of now have a better team than Bron on the Cavs

I do hope Shaw can either stay as assistant coach or find a head coaching job tho

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Thats of no comfort

Phil Jackson.

Thats of no comfort

Phil Jackson.

Kobe endorsed Shaw, but would have liked Adelman as a backup plan. Lakers decide to hire Brown. Kobe was asked: " what are your thoughts on your new head coach Mike Brown: No Comment.

Kobe endorsed Shaw, but would have liked Adelman as a backup plan. Lakers decide to hire Brown. Kobe was asked: " what are your thoughts on your new head coach Mike Brown: No Comment.

Can someone explain why Mike Brown is such a horrible choice? His Lebron led teams were definitely overachievers, Coach Brown deserves at least an iota of credit for turning that team of journeymen plus Lebron into title contenders.

Thats of no comfort

I'm sure you won't believe that at the end of this summer if the Heat win the championship.

Can someone explain why Mike Brown is such a horrible choice? His Lebron led teams were definitely overachievers, Coach Brown deserves at least an iota of credit for turning that team of journeymen plus Lebron into title contenders.

Thats of no comfort

I'm sure you won't believe that at the end of this summer if the Heat win the championship.

I think Shaw or Adelman would've been better but we shall see. Lakers are a good organization and deserve the benefit of the doubt

I think Shaw or Adelman would've been better but we shall see. Lakers are a good organization and deserve the benefit of the doubt

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

be quiet.....if the lakers come out looking like trash you'll delete them out your sig like you did the colts
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom