Official Lakers @ Spurs 1/23 KCAL HD, ESPN

11/22 from 3. The one thing I prayed they would do was guard the 3 point line......

31 to 12 in the 3rd quarter.....

Kobe went for the kill but he couldn't get a bucket. Phil lets them go on to 9-0 runs without a time out. Lamar just proves why he isn't even worth 1mil and kwame was kwame.

Fisher was MIA tonight. 3 of 11.

52 to 30 in the second half....SMFH

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Again, we lost because of Kobe's selfishness in the 3rd. Bye playoffs!
indifferent.gif
You're an idiot.
I'll bet you money we make the playoffs.
The whole team came out flat in the 2nd half.

I can't blame Kobe even though he isn't playing well. The rest of the players are playing worse.

This radical change from the first half to the second seems to be better coaching on the Spurs side.

Turnovers and 3pointers is what always kills us.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

You really are foolish for that statment. I ain't a kobe rider but he came out and tried to help us pull away. It just didn't happen.

SMH AT SPURS FANS CHANTING LAKERS SUCK. We have the same record as them.

Dear ESPN,

Cut this #%@# off and live feed into the Baylor/TAMU game...

Whatever...just get this game out of their system and get ready for Dallas. Lamar 38 minutes so far with only 8 pts....WTF!?!? Not to mention his horrendousdefense not closing out on any 3 pt shooter the entire night. Fish was uncharacteristically off tonight, but if we can get him back on track on Friday atDallas we'll be ok. Luckily PHX lost tonight so we didn't lose any ground in the division. KWAME AND LUKE NEED TO HEAD TO THE GUILLOTINE!!! And JonBarry never needs to commentate again!!!

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

laugh.gif
at the blaming and finger pointing in here, Lakers lost because the Spurs are better and smarter. It's that simple
Better and smarter? Are you serious? In the first half were they smarter and better? We had a horrible second half. You sir are foolish for thatstatement.

In The Line For VIIs:
Uhhhh... yeah, that's not true at all.

At ALL.

We lost because we didn't play good perimeter defense (or... ANY perimeter defense).

And because we resorted to last season's TRADEMARK: getting outscored by nearly 20 points coming out of halftime.

Barry needs to stop the slurping and the Lakers need to move on and get ready for Dallas.

laugh.gif
at spurs fans chanting we suck. We have the same damn record, morons.

Back
Top Bottom