Official: Lakers @ Spurs 3/24 6:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

notorious 858

Banned
Joined Jun 11, 2009
Alright time to get started. Lakers start a tough 5 game road trip. Lakers should take this one by at least 5.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

do be doo

Banned
Joined Mar 13, 2009
DARTH DNZY I was too late. It's all good last time I made the thread we all remember what happen....

No "disrespectful title"?...

Game day WED...This game should be a good game like we all expect it to be.
Last game LA was in San Antonio...G HILL

The Spurs are going to need everyone have their heads in this game

GO SPURS GO!

Joined May 5, 2009
its gonna be a close game and spurs might take it...hopefully not cause that means doo doo is gonna have a doo doo of a time

Joined Jun 5, 2006
I almost forgot RJ was on the Spurs, what's he been up to lately? I like Hill btw, I think he's a really skilled player.

Joined Feb 10, 2010
Expect to see veteran Spurs to run these sorry #+* Lakers. w/o bynum lakers will struggle no doubt.

another battle between gasol vs kobe aka who's going to take more shots? lol pure comedy

Joined May 5, 2009
Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Expect to see veteran Spurs to run these sorry #+* Lakers. w/o bynum lakers will struggle no doubt.

another battle between gasol vs kobe aka who's going to take more shots? lol pure comedy
sure PRETTYPLAYA

Joined Dec 6, 2007

You even a Spurs fan? Sounds like you have never watched. Gasol doesnt get the ball cause of Bynum, not Kobe. So Gasol will get more touches. Need to D up Ginobli though, he's been tearing it up.

do be doo

Banned
Joined Mar 13, 2009
Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I almost forgot RJ was on the Spurs, what's he been up to lately? I like Hill btw, I think he's a really skilled player.
RJ has been playing good as of late. G Hill needs to play better vs good teams. 

Joined Jan 11, 2006
--We quit the "disrespectful" titles a game or two ago.
--Anyways, cant disprespect a team who has as many rings as we do in the past 10 or so years...

--It will be a tough one. Hopefully we can grind it out.
--Lets GO LAKERS!!

Joined Feb 10, 2010
Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

You even a Spurs fan? Sounds like you have never watched. Gasol doesnt get the ball cause of Bynum, not Kobe. So Gasol will get more touches. Need to D up Ginobli though, he's been tearing it up.

oh yeah , change ur sig.. seems like you're the only one in that team lol

Joined Jul 6, 2004
Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

dude, don't even waste your time responding with logic to the troll

Joined Dec 29, 2009

who are you? honestly, get a life troll

Joined May 5, 2009
Originally Posted by LetItShine24

who are you? honestly, get a life troll

PRETTYPLAYA

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now