Official: Lakers @ Spurs 3/24 6:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

I'm saying though, this team really does seem bored/uninterested in the first half of games. Once they get focused/have a little urgency they are DANGEROUS

I think they are just going through the motions right now, which is funny to say because they have a quiet 7 game win streak and #1 in the West(2nd in the L)

I don't really have any doubts that the Lakers will be a force come playoff time when the games really count

I'd love to see the Spurs in the first round though, as someone said above, to toughen us up/keep them focused for the rest of the playoffs

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

The Spurs are finished.

I love seeing them age the way they have.

oh you mean the 4 championships in 9 years right?
grin.gif

--Why you tryin to sweeten it up. 4 titles in 11 years dude. Count em.
grin.gif

artest's D showin up right on time for the playoff's
pimp.gif

only problem i see is fisher gettin burnt and being inconsistent.

other than that, another ring for Congo Cash!!!

needed 20 /10 from Tim...Slumping in a heavy way lately. If Ginobili wasn't balling it would have been a absolute blowout. 
Still have hope though, they need to get up to 4th in the worst way.

Good game lakers but Artest was feelin himself too much

Anyways like in championship years. We usually needed two out of the big three to have good games but without Parker Duncan and Ginobili need to do everything.
Today's game showed Duncan is slowing down.

I actually liked the defense today but Kobe's greatness is better than almost any defense we can use and Odom kept Lakers in it during 1st half.

Anyways todays game shows we can beat the Lakers but only if we're consistent but that the problem with the Spurs last two years is being consistent.

Honestly I don't know what will happen during playoff time because everything is dependent on what Parker can do when he comes back.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by JOHN23DOE

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

The Spurs are finished.

I love seeing them age the way they have.

oh you mean the 4 championships in 9 years right?
grin.gif
thats why hes saying the way the have, they havent been to the finals in what, 4 years? thats what he is sayin

2007 champs and won the southwest division last year. yeah we're aging, but to say that it's to the point were we're irrelevant is pretty humorous.  we've barely played any games with our big 3 healthy, what do you expect?...

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I really don't see how Spurs fans or how Tim Legler on ESPN NBA Fast break try to claim the Spurs were a dynasty and how he even tried to argue that the Spurs 4 championships in 9 years was better than the 3 peat Lakers dynasty
laugh.gif

Seriously how is that considered a dynasty when the Spurs did not even manage to re peat and win back to back championships or even made it back to the Finals after the years they won the championship.

kinda hard when the refs aren't fixing the games for you.  let's not cover up the fact that donaghy admitted he helped ya win in 2002 against the kings.  and how can you not say that the spurs are a dynasty when we've been a top team since 1999, won 4 titles under the same coach, and 3 with the same core group; not to mention we pretty much own the southwest division...

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Dudes need to chill game just ended like 15 mins ago at least give me some time to think...
eyes.gif

roll.gif
 i am dying over here
laugh.gif
 you need time to THINK? omg damn the game got you messed up that bad huh bro?
roll.gif

Lakers > Spurs

1999 title = 1/2 season  which = 1/2 title

2007 if they don't play thug cheater ball like some salty sore losers after losing game 4, the suns win the title that year.
Come on man if LA would have won that 99 title you would have counted it...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Spurs OWNED the Suns
They would have won in a game seven...

Notorious 858 wrote:

I really don't see how Spurs fans or how Tim Legler on ESPN NBA Fast break try to claim the Spurs were a dynasty and how he even tried to argue that the Spurs 4 championships in 9 years was better than the 3 peat Lakers dynasty
laugh.gif

Seriously how is that considered a dynasty when the Spurs did not even manage to re peat and win back to back championships or even made it back to the Finals after the years they won the championship.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LA fans still mad?....
smh.gif

I guess you forgot all about the middle of the decade were LA was not making any noise at all...
SPURS >>>> LA in the last decade....there really is no point in going into all that because it really doesn't matter...
wink.gif

NobleKane wrote:

Dudes need to chill game just ended like 15 mins ago at least give me some time to think...
eyes.gif

roll.gif
 i am dying over here
laugh.gif
 you need time to THINK? omg damn the game got you messed up that bad huh bro?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
...Well can you blame me?...
Played great the 1st half...2nd half....Manu was the only one still playing...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Expect to see veteran Spurs to run these sorry #+* Lakers. w/o bynum lakers will struggle no doubt.

another battle between gasol vs kobe aka who's going to take more shots? lol pure comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
idiot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ra-tard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
loser
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LA fans still mad?....
smh.gif

I guess you forgot all about the middle of the decade were LA was not making any noise at all...
SPURS >>>> LA in the last decade....there really is no point in going into all that because it really doesn't matter...
wink.gif
i wouldve agreed with you if we didnt win last year...the decade was ours bruh...yes we missed the playoffs in 05 then had first round eliminations in 06 and 07...so whats your definition of making noise? like winning it all? in that case no noise was made from you guys in 2000-2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2009

the Lakers won 4 out of 5 playoff matchups against the spurs

6 finals appearances

in conclusion

4>>>>3
tongue.gif

Problem was the Spurs decided they would take the three point shots they were being given, while they were hot at the start of the game they shot something like 8-27 from 3. I always say it's dangerous to fall in love with that 3, it's such a gamble. You get sucked into settling for it because you made shots early on.

IMO that is what killed the Spurs, had they got to the basket more they could have won the game but like someone mentioned the Lakers size doesn't allow too much of that. Now with parker there, I don't think they settle for that many 3's.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LA fans still mad?....
smh.gif

wink.gif
i wouldve agreed with you if we didnt win last year...the decade was ours bruh...yes we missed the playoffs in 05 then had first round eliminations in 06 and 07...so whats your definition of making noise? like winning it all? in that case no noise was made from you guys in 2000-2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2009

the Lakers won 4 out of 5 playoff matchups against the spurs

6 finals appearances

in conclusion

4>>>>3
tongue.gif

seriously. How the hell could anyone say spurs>lakers in the last decade when they have less championships, less finals appearances, and have lost 4 out 5 playoff series against the lakers in the last decade? 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
....For the kids who do not know how to read...

wink.gif

All I have to say is, what the hell happened to George Hill in the locker room at the half?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude went from killer to crouching into the fetal position in the 2nd half. 

It's funny how selective the Lakers are, when it comes to defense.  There are just some teams, some nights when the Lakers actually say, "I want to play defense tonight." 

laugh.gif

all this dynasty stuff is whatever to me, in the end we have 4 rings in the last however many years, would it have been nice to win back to back of course. But even if we did im sure a few lakers fans would say we didnt 3peat so its a lose lose situation.

I dont like the lakers but i know they are dangerous and solid team. I can say what if fish didnt hit that .2 or manu didnt foul dirk and so on but the fact remains we won 3 this decade and lakers have 4. However i do prefer 4-0 over 4-2
wink.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
I have good friends that are lakers fans so im use to all this. Just give us our respect, you know we were once a threat and always a challenge.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

all this dynasty stuff is whatever to me, in the end we have 4 rings in the last however many years, would it have been nice to win back to back of course. But even if we did im sure a few lakers fans would say we didnt 3peat so its a lose lose situation.

I dont like the lakers but i know they are dangerous and solid team. I can say what if fish didnt hit that .2 or manu didnt foul dirk and so on but the fact remains we won 3 this decade and lakers have 4. However i do prefer 4-0 over 4-2
wink.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
I have good friends that are lakers fans so im use to all this. Just give us our respect, you know we were once a threat and always a challenge.

I think you prefer .4

Back
Top Bottom