Official: Lakers @ Spurs 3/24 6:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

Just checked out the Spurs remaining games and I'm calling it now. They will drop to the 8th seed and the Lakers will make short work of them in the 1st round. The series won't go more than 5 games.

[table][tr][td] Wed 24[/td][td] vs LA Lakers [/td][td] 8:30pm[/td][td] KENS HD[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 26[/td][td] vs Cleveland [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] FSNSW[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 28[/td][td] @ Boston  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] My35 HD[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 29[/td][td] @ New Jersey  [/td][td] 6:30pm[/td][td] FSNSW[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 31[/td][td] vs Houston [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] FSNSW[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td]April[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 02[/td][td] vs Orlando [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] KENS HD[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 04[/td][td] @ LA Lakers  [/td][td] 2:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 06[/td][td] @ Sacramento  [/td][td] 9:00pm[/td][td] FSNSW[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 07[/td][td] @ Phoenix  [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] My35 HD[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 09[/td][td] vs Memphis [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] KENS HD[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 10[/td][td] @ Denver  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] KENS HD[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 12[/td][td] vs Minnesota [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] FSNSW[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 14[/td][td] @ Dallas  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td][td] WOAI-AM 1200[/td][/tr][/table]
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Dudes need to chill game just ended like 15 mins ago at least give me some time to think...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Doo Be Doo MIA after the game
laugh.gif

Not surprised at all.
--He'll show. He usually does. He's the only Spurs fan that does.
--Great road win.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

--Hill and Duncan.....
ohwell.gif
alien.gif

--All I can do is
smh.gif
 at how MANU is the only player out there that is giving his all for all four Quarters...
--Tony get back NOW!

manu's definitely been the most consistent player since tp's been out, but hill has been playing solid up until the 2nd half.  parker is really missed toward the end of games where no one has really been coming through in the clutch.  lack of size is really where the problem is; duncan is a true PF, not a center, so when he matches up with someone like pau it becomes a problem.  overall, considering we're without tp, it wasn't as bad of a loss as the ATL game...

I don't care what anyone says, I am not worried about playing the Spurs but do I want them in the first round? No, I would rather play another team but if it goes that way then it does. Don't forget Parker is not playing right now.

It's funny how some Lakers fans will get all crazy about a win and start saying things that I know they didn't think about. The Spurs are a tough team and would not be easy work to out in the playoffs. I am not saying we wouldn't win in 5. The amount of games doesn't mean a whole lot to me unless it's a sweep. They will be played tough if the Lakers get the Spurs, every game will be tough, EVERY GAME!

I for one don't think Los Spurs are a D league team and will play hard till the last buzzer.

The Spurs are finished.

I love seeing them age the way they have.

Karma finally getting them for the *1999 title and robert horrys cheating thuggery which led them to a title in 2007 when the suns got screwed.

--Phil Jackson: "Kobe you gotta ACTIVATE the ball. Get some scoring done".
laugh.gif

--Phil is a character. But hey, it worked.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I don't care what anyone says, I am not worried about playing the Spurs but do I want them in the first round? No, I would rather play another team but if it goes that way then it does. Don't forget Parker is not playing right now.

It's funny how some Lakers fans will get all crazy about a win and start saying things that I know they didn't think about. The Spurs are a tough team and would not be easy work to out in the playoffs. I am not saying we wouldn't win in 5. The amount of games doesn't mean a whole lot to me unless it's a sweep. They will be played tough if the Lakers get the Spurs, every game will be tough, EVERY GAME!

I for one don't think Los Spurs are a D league team and will play hard till the last buzzer.
Would you really want to play the Blazers in the 1st round ?

They match up well against the Lakers at almost every position. The are a young & very hungry team. We don't even have to talk about how the Lakers struggle & play like crap at the Rose Garden. Heck I don't care if we finally beat them 1 time there after 5 straight years of losing there and won without Kobe.

Lakers won't get upset and lose to either the Blazers or Spurs in the 1st round. But Blazers in the 1st round would be a tough knock down drag it out series that could go 7 games.

Every 1st round game against the spurs would be tough ?
laugh.gif

Just look at how the Lakers took the Spurs apart and made short work of them in 2008 WCF. Spurs heck were even up by 10+ in like 3 of those playoff game and the Lakers ended up coming back and winning those games easily before they sent the Spurs home packing in 5 games.

I'd rather get an old aging Spurs team that does not have Tony Parker.

DARTH DNZY wrote:

--He'll show. He usually does. He's the only Spurs fan that does.
--Great road win.
pimp.gif

grin.gif
Im always here.

Just got back from the game and there were toooooo many lakers fans

mason and duncan both played like trash

hill was feelin himself too much that 1st half and was ghost in the 2nd half

smh.gif
kobe is a bad man

oh well another tough one on fri with bron in town 

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

The Spurs are finished.

oh you mean the 4 championships in 9 years right?
grin.gif

I really don't see how Spurs fans or how Tim Legler on ESPN NBA Fast break try to claim the Spurs were a dynasty and how he even tried to argue that the Spurs 4 championships in 9 years was better than the 3 peat Lakers dynasty
laugh.gif

Seriously how is that considered a dynasty when the Spurs did not even manage to re peat and win back to back championships or even made it back to the Finals after the years they won the championship.

^

--My bad man. I got you next time.
--Good game though. Doesnt seem like the same ATT Center though huh?

The Spurs are finished.

grin.gif

Lakers > Spurs

1999 title = 1/2 season  which = 1/2 title

2007 if they don't play thug cheater ball like some salty sore losers after losing game 4, the suns win the title that year.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

i would love to play the Spurs in the first round. would toughen us up and have us focused.

This is the only reason I could see someone saying they want the Spurs. I don't think we would have tough time with the Blazers. We'll see how it all works out.

Originally Posted by JOHN23DOE

The Spurs are finished.

grin.gif
thats why hes saying the way the have, they havent been to the finals in what, 4 years? thats what he is sayin

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

LOS LAKERS are el soft-o.

Man, these dudes need to man the hell up. Outside of two or three players at most, I don't see them upping their game that much more for these coming playoffs.
really whoa thats breaking news were soft
eek.gif

eyes.gif

im pretty sure everyone here including yourself who had a denver nuggets counted us out last year during the series against the rocks so i wouldnt predict anything yet nostradamus
laugh.gif
...you dont think phil wont have these guys ready come playoff time?

good win...honestly that defense is the reason why we signed ron ron...too bad we only seem to turn  it up for last 12 minutes instead of 48

Back
Top Bottom