Official: Lakers vs. Celtics 2/18 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by JD617

I was (sort of) kidding but put it this way, I'm not getting my hopes up after watching the Celtics go 10-13 over their last 23 games. I can't say I'll be shocked if they get beaten easily. Unless Kobe is visibly bothered by his ankle but tries to be the hero anyway, and shoots something like 7 for 24.

Yea I think we can keep it close or get blown out.

If Kobe is really hurting we could win Ray and PP need to both play good though.

Kobe should rest. I want to see how the team will respond to the Celtics. It will either be interesting...or the Celtics could win by a blow out. lol

Kobe sitting out tonight is a great move.

He will have 5 days off before the road trip, that's when the Lakers will need him the most.

Lakers are 4-0 without Kobe. I bet every single player likes it more when he's not on the floor, that way the offense doesn't Revolve around him and it's team ball.

I see the Celts winning this one though.

As long as Pau Gasol shows some testicular fortitude tonight, it could be a W for the Lakers.

It's not Kobe's fault Pau Gasol is Shook whenever he plays the Celtics, now he has no choice but to be one of the main Go to guys, so it should be interesting to watch and see what he does.

Andrew Bynum played well the last time they faced the Celtics, let's see if the same thing happens.

nerd.gif

i thought artest was about to swing on KG for taken shots at bynum like that
roll.gif
he was just going to hit bynum in the chest

Let's go Celts. No Kobe but the lakers are playing nice without KB

and where the *!%+ did Shannon Brown come from?

Back
Top Bottom