Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets 2/28 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD: Vol. WCF Rematch Preview ?

I can't stand the way Bynum plays. I'm sorry but I don't understand how some people still defend him. If he doesn't get the ball, he will just camp in the paint expecting the ball to come to him.

All those TO's and barely losing. If Kobe would get it together then we might have a chance. That pass to Odom didn't have to be a bullet pass.

I think the thing that is killing us this year is our offense doesn't have an identity. It changes every few games. The good thing is that we have been playing good defense as of late to keep us in games. Whisltes coming quick against the Lakers, they are gonna have to deal with that and play through it.
Also notice need to stop settling for jumpers.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^
--I dont think anyones making "excuses" for the Lakers.
--Its just a game in the playoffs has a higher degree of magnigtude than the regular season. Thats pretty much the ONLY point that has spread across this board.
--We all know how the Lakers roll. Turn it on and they are deadly. Denver knows in the back of their heads they will be like dogs with their tails in between their legs in mid to late May

thats a lie. laker fans are making excuses because they always say this game is "meaningless" NO game is meaningless. The lakers got handled by the nuggets the first two games this season.

The past is the past. The lakers are getting handled yet AGAIN by the nuggets.

To say these games are meaningless is ridiculous. Every win the nuggets gain more and more confidence. How many times the pistons beat on the bulls before the bulls got past um in the playoffs?

wow %%% bynum doing? who the +*+$ he passed to? +*+$ bynum, kwame brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>. bynum

jesus the Lakes are playing terrible. the rest of you can live in fantasy land, i see nothing right now that makes me think the Lakers are a sure bet to win or even return to the finals.

Originally Posted by Fearless

wow %%% bynum doing? who the +*+$ he passed to? +*+$ bynum, kwame brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>. bynum
woooooo hold on now young fella we dont say that name around these parts
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fearless

Joking right? Bynum on his really bad days is better than Kwame on his good ones. Don't be so emotional. Basketball is just a game, but sometimes it's more than that...much more.

Back
Top Bottom