Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets 2/28 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD: Vol. WCF Rematch Preview ?

Melo pushed off.....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Originally Posted by Fearless

wow %%% bynum doing? who the +*+$ he passed to? +*+$ bynum, kwame brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>. bynum

Joking right? Bynum on his really bad days is better than Kwame on his good ones. Don't be so emotional. Basketball is just a game, but sometimes it's more than that...much more.

lmao im kidding dude

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

wow %%% bynum doing? who the +*+$ he passed to? +*+$ bynum, kwame brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>. bynum

Joking right? Bynum on his really bad days is better than Kwame on his good ones. Don't be so emotional. Basketball is just a game, but sometimes it's more than that...much more.

lmao im kidding dude
I thought so haha. Man the refs are soooo bad both ways just missing calls calling phantom fouls. I could ref.

Lakers need to flagrant foul someone to send a message. the last play on Kmart is when they should have done it. Just foul hard, don't flagrant. Really hard though!

you can just tell lookin at the players that the Nuggets know they can beat the Lakers on any night, which they've proven all season. Lakers look lost and confused. Fisher can't guard a chair, the Nugz frontline is destroying our two 7 footers and the Nugs defense is just better. I'm not gonna say the Nuggets are a flat out better team but maybe they just give the Lakers matchup problems and so far the Lakers have no answers.

WOW the Lakers looked like rec league on that last possession haha. You can see Kobe saying settle down, have they even run the triangle since the first qtr? I told you they lost their offensive ID!

Back
Top Bottom