OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

Lakers!!!
pimp.gif

hope melo scores another 30+ to extend the record streak!! oh, and a win tonight wouldn't be too bad either
happy.gif

it going to be madness trying to get to the game on time, I get off work at 5, and live 30 miles away. SO hope the carpool lane open!!!

lets go LAKERS!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nismotl

hope melo scores another 30+ to extend the record streak!! oh, and a win tonight wouldn't be too bad either
happy.gif

he can score the 30+ just as long as we stop the others from doing it too!

i don't know if I can take a bi polar Laker personality team at this point in the playoffs. At some point it's gotta balance out, let's hope theyplay well enough to win. melo will probably go off again, but if not I expect he Nuggets bench to step up - even JR since he's going to be playing throughhis injury. Our bench -- well hopefully they show that consistency. If Bynum goes sub-par again, I'm gonna be disappointed. Ariza and Drew are really thekeys to getting through these playoffs. if they play well, the lakers usually end up with the win.

Nuggs bench gotta step up especially JR. Nobody will still be able to guard Melo. Chauncey gotta get off too (pause). And we need more thuggery and gooneryfrom the big men. Hopefully they're getting more tattoos as we speak
laugh.gif

damn is that j kidd's kid in that avy dyyhard? kid got a melon on him!

and to me, I don't care if Melo gets 40. I'd rather see the points spread evenly across the box score, that's when we're at our best, playingas a team, everybody getting everybody else going. moving in unison, shuffling and switching quickly on defense, getting feet set for good shots, 2 and 3passes on an offensive possession, etc.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

roll.gif
...dude check this out!!...

fast forward to 3 minutes of the video
laugh.gif
...guy torry did kidds son dirty

I don't know who is going to win, I do want my boys to win, but it won't be easy. This game will tell me a lot about the series and how competitive itwill be.

I got Laker by 5-10 pts. I think they are gonna be pissed about barely winning Game 1...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

and to me, I don't care if Melo gets 40. I'd rather see the points spread evenly across the box score, that's when we're at our best, playing as a team, everybody getting everybody else going. moving in unison, shuffling and switching quickly on defense, getting feet set for good shots, 2 and 3 passes on an offensive possession, etc.
i think that's from a year ago. factor in age progression.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

I got Laker by 5-10 pts. I think they are gonna be pissed about barely winning Game 1...

Or slack off thinking they can win it the same way they did in game 1. Knowing the Lakers, they'll start out flat and lazy again after a win thinking theycan just cruise through the series. I'm hoping for the latter.

Back
Top Bottom