Official: Lakers vs. Spurs 4/4 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD Vol. 1st Round Playoff Preview ?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Those last two shots by Ginobli pretty much sealed it.
--Ginobli is that dude. Appreciated as a bball player. UNappreciated for being on the other team.

--Good win Spurs.

That's the exact way I feel about Kobe.

Told ya'll Ginobli was gonna go ballistic!

smh.gif

Why are people running to Jefferson? Dude is n ot a 3 point threat. This is terrible defense.

I see Gasol is being abused on pick n roll and 1 on 1 again. Kobe's jumper retired last  year.

I've never gone from one end of the spectrum to the other in terms of hating a player to loving a player like I have with Manu Ginobili.

Well, Artest is playing terrible defense, and Gasol is doing a terrible job of helping out on that pick n roll. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Well, Artest is playing terrible defense, and Gasol is doing a terrible job of helping out on that pick n roll. Simple as that.

laugh.gif

This guy always seems to leave out his bff horrendous shooting %.

Stop slurping boy, its obvious you can never hold him accountable.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Lakers need to take note: the ref's won't allow you to impede progress, they will allow you to push in the back when you're rebounding and push off when you're shooting.

Kobe has played absolutely horrible this game. He's a -12 (worst on the Lakers) and it almost seems literal this game. Between his poor shot selection, lack of moving the ball, turnovers and poor defense, he's probably most responsible for the Spurs turnaround. If he was Fish, people would be calling his career done.

The Lakers are going to have to start treating him like Nash and Duncan by limiting his minutes.
This man understands.

sick.gif
at the way we played
both old-timer teams had a good day today
i'll be glad to see them eliminated in the playoffs so that they can dissapear for a while

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

This dude always on my sack, I love it.
laugh.gif

Kobe's been shooting terrible since the finger injury, but I clearly saw Ginobli dominating the 2nd half.

When Kobe owns, this dude is NOWHERE to be found.

Yo wheres you boyfriend noblekane at? You guys probably enjoy when the Lakers lose.

Whered your shannon brown avy go? Stopped supporting him because he sucks now?
laugh.gif

Did y'all see how Duncan was blowing kisses to the fans?...How about the spurs bench celebrating like they just won the CHIP?...
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Good W by the Spurs
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

I never knew the Lakers bench was that terrible without Lamar. They 2-15 shooting with only 4 points
sick.gif
.  Every team will have a chance against the Lakers in the playoffs because of that and their point guard play.  I don't why they didn't go after Hinrich when they had the chance. They need Bynum back, not for his play, just for the simple fact that everybody else will be in their natural slots come playoff time.

Artest blew kisses their last loss and was ghost the rest of the game, even stu lantz called him out.

Terrible display of basketball.
smh.gif
It's embarrassing. Kobe has been playing like trash, the team doesn't know how to play defense on fundamental pick n' rolls, can't make easy layups and jump shots. It's disgusting man. I'm worried for the playoffs. Phil needs to backhand every single player, especially Kobe.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

This dude always on my sack, I love it.
laugh.gif
your-sexuality-is-under-investigation.jpg

With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

"they making ginobili look like joe johnson out there, he's not that good" -finnns2003

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
 good win for the spurs, i like the way they played defense today

hope g. hill not seriously hurt, we need him to be healthy

Back
Top Bottom