Official: Lakers vs. Spurs 4/4 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD Vol. 1st Round Playoff Preview ?

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

Riight, I bet you'll be smiling just as much when we sneak a game from you guys in the first two and then live in Los Angeles for the next three.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Well, Artest is playing terrible defense, and Gasol is doing a terrible job of helping out on that pick n roll. Simple as that.

laugh.gif

This guy always seems to leave out his bff horrendous shooting %.

Stop slurping boy, its obvious you can never hold him accountable.

This dude always on my sack, I love it.
laugh.gif

Kobe's been shooting terrible since the finger injury, but I clearly saw Ginobli dominating the 2nd half.

When Kobe owns, this dude is NOWHERE to be found.

Yo wheres you boyfriend noblekane at? You guys probably enjoy when the Lakers lose.

Whered your shannon brown avy go? Stopped supporting him because he sucks now?
laugh.gif

You nobody boy. You're transparent as hell.

If Kobe asked to clean his underwear with a toothbrush you'd probably be running to be first in line.

Get outta here.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Brandon5000 wrote:
With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

Riight, I bet you'll be smiling just as much when we sneak a game from you guys in the first two and then live in Los Angeles for the next three.

pimp.gif

Cleveland is not going to be there!!!!!
laugh.gif

Lakers are beatable if other team play their cards right. Picking up Artest is a horrible move by the Lakers. Artest lateral movement is horrendous

laugh.gif
 @ Laker Fans being mad salty losing to the Spurs in their home by 19.
Lets Go Spurs! 2010 NBA Champs

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

lebron_smile.jpg

[h1]
Cleveland Cavaliers secure home court advantage throughout 2009 NBA playoffs with win over Indiana Pacers

Mission accomplished.
[/h1]

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[h5]Saturday, May 30th

nba_g_lebron11_203.jpg

the
Cleveland Cavaliers were eliminated Saturday night with a 103-90 loss to the Orlando Magic in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals.

don't make the same mistake again...
laugh.gif
[/h5]

Just bLAzed wrote:
Brandon5000 wrote:

lebron_smile.jpg

[h1]
Cleveland Cavaliers secure home court advantage throughout 2009 NBA playoffs with win over Indiana Pacers

Mission accomplished.

[/h1]
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[h5]Saturday, May 30th

nba_g_lebron11_203.jpg

the Cleveland Cavaliers
were eliminated Saturday night with a 103-90 loss to the Orlando Magic in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals.

laugh.gif
[/h5]

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.. did em dirty

On another
note, I was at the game today, here are some pics as promised..

Yoked #%+ D-Fish
laugh.gif

Dude behind me in the 2nd row was like "Phil, why is Sasha in the game?!" pretty loud when it was dead silent...Phil definitely heard him, and literally no more than 10 second later Sasha was out the game.
laugh.gif
.. dudes terrible

I see you Shannon
laugh.gif

Old #%+ dude ruining my picture

Furthest thing away from a Spurs fan, but def got respect for this man.

This dude killed us today, after seeing him in person for the first time I've realized.. that I hate him even moreso now.
tired.gif

Just being in the seats alone helped ease the pain of the big L put up by the Lakeshow today. We need Bynum back bad, dude clogs up the middle along with Gasol. Our help D has been garbage since Drew went out.

Oh and y'all trippin if you think this is the intensity and focus we'll be showin' up with in the Playoffs DEFENDING our title
laugh.gif

Ill be patiently waiting for the playoffs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Lakers look horrible going into the Playoffs.
I do not know if I am just delusional, but at least this is not happening in the first round.  We still have time to stabilize the ship.
laugh.gif

Lakers fans going nuts after a Laker loss, not this again. On another note, yall bench is horrendous and terrible. Goodnight Lakers fans

Good win by the Spurs. Lakers forgot to go to Pau when he was hot, Kobe was jacking up shots he should not have, we miss Bynum, our help defense on screens was pretty bad, not enough hedging by Pau which gave Manu open lanes to the hoop.

I would like to say that I don't like Manu but I can recognize his talent and what he brings to the team. I don't like that he travels on those three step moves to the basket.

I like Duncan but he got away with a bunch of hooking with the off arm.

Those are obviously not reasons the Lakers lost but they are worthy of mentioning. It is really bothersome to me when I see the tech called on Artest when Manu initiated the tension in the play, he pushed off on Ron when there was no reason to.

With all that said it happens and Lakers needed to move on, got close but never close enough because Manu went off.

I still am not in panic mode like some people here might be. I will wait till we are two games away from elimination to panic.

lakers are garbage. i dont EVER wanna hear someone say Kobe is the best player in the game EVER AGAIN.....

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Brandon5000 wrote:

lebron_smile.jpg

[h1]

Mission accomplished.
[/h1]

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[h5]Saturday, May 30th

nba_g_lebron11_203.jpg

the
Cleveland Cavaliers were eliminated Saturday night with a 103-90 loss to the Orlando Magic in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals.

laugh.gif
[/h5]

I know....you think he'll shake hands this time?

good win for my boys since LA got them last week in our building - manu was manu and tim had his best game in what seems like years but don't forget what ol boy said last week from the spurs vs. celtics thread:

finnns2003 wrote:
at that lucky #%@ shot. Manu is not this good. Simply put, we're making him look like MVP tonight. And no, he isn't as good as Joe Johnson.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Furthest thing away from a Spurs fan, but def got respect for this man.

This dude killed us today, after seeing him in person for the first time I've realized.. that I hate him even moreso now.
tired.gif

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

ay does anyone know a site to get NBA games at, I was at the game.. although seeing the game from those seats was amazing enough.. id like to have a copy of the game as well.

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom