roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't wait to watch PTI tomorrow............
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Joey got the last laugh. Damn

256bb5t.jpg

"Go home, #+%@!%+."

Seriously though, Spurs deserved to lose and Lakers deserved to win. Can't put it any other way.

Good season from the Spurs.

I can't believe they are sitting here talking about Barry got fouled. Was that a foul by the rules? Yes. Now any ref who would call that and award thatteam 3 free throws at the end of a game and allow THOSE free throws to determine the outcome, should not have a job. That's everything that's wrongwith the NBA today. Barry was fouled, but if he hadn't been looking to possibly draw a foul and pull that Reggie Miller @*!$%*!@ move, he would have easilyavoided the contact and gotten off a VERY good look at the shot. That's how the game SHOULD be played. Reliance on your team and your own talents and notthe ref's whistles to bail you out.

Before anybody accuses me of being a homer, I said the exact same thing when the Wiz (my other favorite team) benefited from the same situation against theWarriors last year.

Anyways, SO glad to get a win and go back 3-1 after all that BS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was a foul but it was on the floor. It would've been 2 shots.

Terrible last minute. Refs f'n up (both sides), LA f'n up.

To all of you saying a foul, Brent clearly pulled a Dirk, not going up right when the contact, he stopped and didn't lean into the contact like he shouldhave, so YES there was CONTACT, but no, he didn't go into him to complete the foul.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IT WAS A FOUL AND WHO CARES. LAKERS GOT ROBBED ALL NIGHT. ALL WE NEEDED WAS ONE OUR WAY RIGHT!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chauncey Billups won a game the exact same way for the Pistons earlier this year.

It's was a foul, it would have been a soft foul but still a foul.

Originally Posted by krapjnad

can someone make a gif of kobe looking up at the clock and knowing he's going to score at the end of the first half?

no takers?
anyways, pau needs to practice with lamar. jesus. and yes, barry was fouled.

Originally Posted by TheWire11

Spurs got screwed

smh.gif
Yes they did. I love my team...but now we have to hear about this no call for the next 48 hours.

I am very very happy my team won but damn...not like this. Spurs fans have every right to be upset.

How about Ginobli's 3 when he had his foot over the line?
How about Odom's block?

I sware people are so @*%$!% stupid

LULZ ITZ STERN AT WERK ITZ A CONSPIRACY

Shut the %$%! up, I sware did you guys even watch the game?
The Spurs got the benefit of the calls the entire game(they're the home team, so yeah)

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Wait, Laker fans, that wasn't a foul right?
laugh.gif
No foul, he leand n2 fish who jumpd str8 up....they onli give that call if u in the paint

on any other day thats a foul, but not in the act of shooting, were the lakers in the penalty???

SHUGES:
I knew Crawford would screw Timmy and the Spurs.
indifferent.gif

ELL OH ELL

Don't even.

If it weren't for Joey feeling like he had to make up for kicking Timmy out last year on that bogus call, the Spurs would have gotten blown out. He keptthe Spurs in it.
laugh.gif

I have said on here DOZENS of times that freaking HATE when refs call that a foul, when a shooter pump fakes and then GOES INTO THE DEFENER and a foul wascalled; I freaking hate that fugazi bullcrap. I hate when the Celtics lost a game like that in the regular season because Chauncey Billups did that crap tosome Celtics point guard.

Brent went AWAY from his shooting spot and went INTO Fisher.

So far, Reggie and Chuck agree that it should have been as it was: a no-call.
wink.gif
Chuck said what I just said: that that's one of his pet peaves, when refs call that bullcrap a foul.

whoa a controversial game ending call goes the lakers way?
how surprising
good job nba, keep pushing for the lakers celts final

roll.gif
Let's keep it movin.....They need to close it out on Thursday.

even when i use to down right hate the lakers i wouldnt be so blind and say the spurs got screweds. spurs had the refs in there back pocket the whole damn night.

You damn right the Spurs were getting calls their way this whole damn night.

even when i use to down right hate the lakers i wouldnt be so blind and say the spurs got screwed. spurs had the refs in there back pocket the whole damnnight.

Back
Top Bottom