Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

You guys know cot damn well if they HAD called the foul what would have happened.

xin35110122102274273828ug9.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Chauncey Billups won a game the exact same way for the Pistons earlier this year.

It's was a foul, it would have been a soft foul but still a foul.

Exactly-that was a Celtics/Pistons game I remember.

I mean, I don't care whether it's called or not, but the point is, they have to be consistent. Either call it ALL the time or NEVER call it.

The Lakers definitely got kinda lucky but Horry should be taking that shot.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

If the Lakers were any other team, 90% of us would be saying good no call...

But...
laugh.gif

Bad inbound anyway. And bad choice to have Horry inbound. He's only one of the most clutch performers in playoff history, so I guess he should pass it in right?
That is also true...

But no matter what, as a person who plays ball the way I do...I feel so bad for the spurs fans. I know if that had been us we would have crashed nt withcomplaints about non calls....

Damn.....Damn....

I just have a bad feeling this is going to hurt us. I think the refs will be mindful next game to give the spurs some more calls.

Damn....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SHUGES:
I knew Crawford would screw Timmy and the Spurs.
indifferent.gif
ELL OH ELL

Don't even.

If it weren't for Joey feeling like he had to make up for kicking Timmy out last year on that bogus call, the Spurs would have gotten blown out. He kept the Spurs in it.
laugh.gif

I have said on here DOZENS of times that freaking HATE when refs call that a foul, when a shooter pump fakes and then GOES INTO THE DEFENER and a foul was called; I freaking hate that fugazi bullcrap. I hate when the Celtics lost a game like that in the regular season because Chauncey Billups did that crap to some Celtics point guard.

Brent went AWAY from his shooting spot and went INTO Fisher.

So far, Reggie and Chuck agree that it should have been as it was: a no-call.
wink.gif
Chuck said what I just said: that that's one of his pet peaves, when refs call that bullcrap a foul.

The Spurs were getting MOST of the silly calls in the first 3 quarters and they just didn't execute in the end.

What the %### are you guys posting David Stern pics for?

He had NOTHING to do with the game

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

joey crawford has his back turned to everyone at the end of the game....what a jerk.

Just like he did to the Lakers ALL night. Please don't go there. It was a foul but it shouldn't have even been that close.

You guys know cot damn well if they HAD called the foul what would have happened.
Barry would have went to the line to shoot two free throws

grin.gif

What the %### are you guys posting David Stern pics for?

He had NOTHING to do with the game
2502wzn.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Wait, Laker fans, that wasn't a foul right?
laugh.gif

THAT WAS A FOUL.

But you know what, I'll take the no call.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
That is all I wanted to here my dude. Nothing is going to change, but I can't believe people are saying it wasn't a foul
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

joey crawford has his back turned to everyone at the end of the game....what a jerk.

why do people keep blaming crawford, there were 2 other refs on the floor who could have made the call, its not like david stern would have had them killedif they made the call - or would he???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

(the opinions of Chuck and Reggie) > (the opinions of NT)

smokin.gif

So those of you calling for a foul and suggesting a Stern conspiracy, Kobe sshot ZIPPO free throws. What say you?
laugh.gif

THE REFS ARE NOT GONNA BAIL YOU OUT IN THE FINAL SECONDS

IT AIN'T NOTHIN NEW

GET OVER IT!

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Barry would have went to the line to shoot two free throws

grin.gif

The discussion in the media for the next 2 days would be how bad of a call that was and how you don't call those fouls in the last 5 seconds of a gameetc.

And I already know if the situation was switched you Shuges and all the other haters would be saying good no call.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Chauncey Billups won a game the exact same way for the Pistons earlier this year.

It's was a foul, it would have been a soft foul but still a foul.

Exactly-that was a Celtics/Pistons game I remember.

I mean, I don't care whether it's called or not, but the point is, they have to be consistent. Either call it ALL the time or NEVER call it.

The Lakers definitely got kinda lucky but Horry should be taking that shot.

False.

Chauncey jumped INTO Cassell and forced the refs to make the call....Barry tried to avoid the contact like a big dummy

Two hilarious things going on in this thread.

1. Salty Laker haters.
2. Lakers fans and what I equate to the NBA version of liberal white guilt.

This should keep me laughing for hours.

Back
Top Bottom