Official: Lakers @ Warriors 2/18 7:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

HAHAHAH,.,..,.,.,.MVP MVP MVP!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif

I've said this time and time again. Monta is one of the DUMBEST players in the NBA

He was fouled on that last pass. It was a really bad idea anyway, but that was a foul by Fisher. Of course, the few times I've actually been able to watchthis game I've seen similar calls and non-calls go against the Lakers.

My guess is that this game was one where both fans complain about the refereeing.

nycknicks105:
Wait, what?? Clear path? Really?
Yes, Laker hater, really.

The ball was in front of him, and no Warrior was in front of him. There was a Laker on his right and on his left, and the closest Warrior... was the one behindhim, who fouled him.

I've noticed that alot of teams that we've played lately have lived and died by the jumpshot.

Anyways, Kobe with the...

WE-English%20Dagger%20AH3254.jpg

refs been consistently bad this game

look on the bright side my fellow Ws fans another step towards blake griffin or hasheem thabeet!

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Kobe should have taken off and boomed that instead of getting fancy. But...he makes up for it with the fadeaway.

QFT!

I thought he was about to do someone dirty.....

Amazing how explosive this team is. 10 point lead just like that. Good tough win tonight. Another tough game Friday against New Orleans. Time to get revengefor our last loss to them.

Back
Top Bottom