*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

2655laserIV.jpg

All of your twelve are belong to us.

If it wasn't for my disposable income I probably wouldn't have copped mine.

I got two pair.

Still...they're not hot enough to be racking up credit card debt for.

Quote:
JumpmansATL7 nice pic, but that teal color in your bathroom has got to go

yeah that's not my pic :wink:
wink.gif
but let me tell you, teal and other pastel colors are going to make a comeback....just watch.

where is the teal in that pic anyways? looks like a blue light out in the hall to me.
JB isn't fooling me,the cardinals are being retro'd so they can slap their grade F leather on them

Just checked my tracking number and I should be getting them tuesday. They are looking nice on here so far.

YES! Mine just came like 10 minutes ago. If my camera wants to cooperate with my computer, I'll get some pics up.
happy.gif

[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

:lol:
laugh.gif
it's like an end of the world shopping spree going on with eBay for the laser IV's. prices are gettin' ridiculous!!!!!!!!
opinions KILLED many.

These are my first 4s, so I am nowhere near an expert, but are these lower than other 4s. When I pulled these out of the box, they seemed EXTRA low. Do they seem lower to anyone else?

cmoweb

I, too, think they are disgusting. The cap I ordered is a S/M and its huge! Both the cap and shirt are ugly as well. I will be listing my pair of 9.5's shortly on ebay.

yeah cmoweb, dey seem hella low... i dont know if i like dat too much...anybody else noticed them being "lower" than other 4's
Rockin J'z since 1988...holla!!....."i dont smoke, but on da court..dey call me HOW HIGH"

the shape of the laser IVs are kinda like the CGs and white/green from last year. so the cut is very low

i wished mine came in today...

i ordered mine at 11 pm (western) then ordered my sister a pair at 12 am...and she got hers today >:
mad.gif

just have to be patient and wait until monday then....

Mine came in today !!! I'll post pictures soon. Just found that my second pair has been confirmed shipped as well.

I have a sz 13.5 that I'm willing to trade for a smaller size or sell for less than most re-sellers. :nerd:
nerd.gif

BTW, the tee is szXXL and the hat is a L/XL.

POSSIBLY have size 12 for trade...................I need a 8 or 8.5??? Let me know if anyone willing...................
"yao know what i ming"

wow this is a crazy post. has anyone put the laser iv's on ebay and then soon to find out that you didnt get the package and the iv are never to be seen?

Back
Top Bottom