*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Finally got my pair today..i dont feel left out anymore :lol:
laugh.gif
: ...well here's my pics...These are great :up:

Quote:
i dont think 161 pages is needed

Yall gotta understand that most of these pages is from the night they released when there were so many problems and people were asking for help...

this is for those nt'ers who have lazers and never plan on wearing them. you have to wear them. or cough up enough money to wear one and keep one ds. i un ds'ed mine last night and it was awesome. people were asking me all these questions. my wife wanted to go to this shoe store called bakers. they carry womens shoes. we walk in and this worker was like your daughter is cute. i told her thanks. she then said i like your shoes. i thought she was talking about my daughter's shox. and then she was like no, i like your shoes. i was like thanks. she then started telling me about how her and her man buy all these jordans and so on. i was like cool. she was then like where did you get those and when do they come out? i was like you could only get these online at jumpman23.com and you won't be able to getting them unless you go to ebay. she was like yeah but when are they coming out? i said no, they won't go to any stores. it was an online release only. she then started telling me how she has the white/pink XI and her man has black/red OG XI's. I was like that's cool. but for being so called jordan heads how could they not know about the lazers? but it felt cool knowing that it was a slim chance of seeing the lazer's being rocked by somebody else besides myself. but if you live in places like New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and places where there is mad love for jordans i guess this won't relate to you. because those places are loaded with jordan fanatics. just wanted to share. 8)
glasses.gif

For NT'ers with size 10, DS J's. Look for my to buy list coming soon. Looking to spend $4500.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<---still looking for that 9.5...

willing to trade DS cali sb's sz 9 + cash...or trade my laser 4 package 11.5 + cash.

FS: Retro IV laser package sz. 11.5, $390 shipped...or trade for DS AM95's, early dunk low pro b's/dunk sb's, and other jordans...basically any HEAT in sz 9.5
I NEED A sz. 9.5 RETRO IV LASER PACKAGE! please ez-inbox me OR davidb18a@hotmail.com

How would someone in Australia have gotten a pair? They only ship to the US. I hope you didn't buy them.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
Just got mine today and man, they are DISGUSTING. Any hypebeats want to pay up for a 10.5?

sell them on ebay dude. I'm not crazy about them either, I kinda liked them just because they're somewhat close to the OG fire reds, but I was more than happy to part with them for $575 to a dude in the UK. now I can buy some shoes I really love with that money. maybe some hares. maybe some # 23 fire reds V's.
JB isn't fooling me,the cardinals are being retro'd so they can slap their grade F leather on them

DSC00621.JPG

that pic makes them look way hotter than they are. you can hardly see the lasering :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

JB isn't fooling me,the cardinals are being retro'd so they can slap their grade F leather on them

I got my pair yesterday and wore them to school today. Got alot of "Are those Dub Zeros?" :rofl:
roll.gif
Nevertheless they are hot and look even better on your feet. Best release since Cements. I wish my left shoe had more lasering on the toe box so it wouldn't crease as bad.

If there is another restock of these(I wear a size 12/11.5)...$15 paypal will go to the first person to IM me at dkovalcik01 on aim. I have yet to snag a pair, thanks to good ole Microsoft and a malicious "update."
shoes4life , ask him about them Wizards​

Hot dammmmm @ that ebay auction for over $700... thats nuts. Too bad the high bidder has zero feedback, which probably means Non Paying Bidder!!!

Back
Top Bottom