*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
I'm confirming checkout and this keeps popping out...

* Saving order o79959907 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.

What the hell is that?...

Damn man, after entering ALL my info...I don't need to confirm damn it, I know what I type.. |I
tired.gif

Man, this was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I got on at about 8:15 and from until this post I got nothing but constant error messages. I logged in through Internet Explorer and after I signed in it took me to a generic gray page were the image would never load. When I would log in through Safari or Netscape I would get al the way to were you chose the size shoe and shirt you want to order but nothing would be highlighted, it would just be grayed out.

Then a message would pop up and say there is an error in the flash 7 player and if it continues then your computer may be unresponsive. Then it ask if you would like to abort the script. If you press no then the scrren would just freeze and ask you the question again. If you press yes then a constant flash movie would play where the arrows just flies across the screen RIGHT PASS THE PART WHERE YOU ORDER and never stop. I think it is unfair not to be able to order the shoes because of a fault in the way they created their script >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

this is wack, how come all the stupid newjack shoe collectors who dont know ish about kicks is able to get theres, where the OG's aint getting no OG love >D
grin.gif
>:
mad.gif

i should get a complementary pair for being the first to bust a fraud right? >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

[/center]

nike screwed the pooch again!!!

way to go nike.

everyone send a letter!
He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

So what do you do when the page tells you to wait? its not realoading and its been sitting for like a half hour! someone help i need these in my life plz!

Quote:
Then a message would pop up and say thre is an error in the flash 7 player and if it continues then your computer may be unresponsive.

if you see this click to go see the pictures and then click buy it now again and it will work properly

wow, that was intense..and I'm buying them for someone else.

I had internet explorer and firebox open and another computer with IE and I kept reloading and reloading. Firefox opened first and when the screen that came up that allowed you choose sizes, I couldn't choose! So luckily the page opened on IE shortly after in which I could select the size. Then I forgot to friggin key in my daynight phone number! So I corrected that then I got the "error on page" message (from IE). So I took a huge gamble and reloaded the page. It worked, and I went on through the process. Though, I keyed in my email wrong so I can't view the confirmation email...oh well, I did see a confirmation number which I forgot to write down.

please people what am i doing wrong im at the nike.com maintenance page, any advice from anyone who got them, what did u do different, please share!

Danny

So I sat on the page since 8:00:20 and waited in line then the "auto refresh" page stopped auto refreshing.

a few tries later and I get thru

pick my sizes click "buy" and it takes me to a maintenace page...

I try again a few times and same thing happens again.

At 9:01 I'm calling it quits. Good luck to everyone still stressin these.
Fan Club[/b]
Goals in Life:
1. Sell more copies than 50
2. Go pro
3. Marry​

I have been on hold for 57 minutes now. This is pissing me off in ways that no one can understand, well, i'm sure some of you do. The worst part is that i actually wanted the shoes to wear and just have a pair of OG (somewhat) IV's. Most of the people buying right now are going to resell anyway >:
mad.gif
@#$% Jordans, i'm going to collect Dunks and other shoes.
1999-2005 R.I.P
Legends are born, not created.....

i got the macromedia error message too. i just closed the window, but it finally crashed my computer

He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

I cant pick my size!!!!!!!!

It just says PLEASE SELECT

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

^^^liar....nobody has........damn liar!!!
The one and Only...Chicago Bulls
Barack O' Bama- PRESIDENT IN 2012
The Defining Moments Pack Better Not Come With Cons....
<----------- Mars Blackmon Classic
I am the Fr3sh Prince

Can somebody tell me where the hell i am suposed to click....

I looked everywhere on the Jumpman23.com but i cant find the link for the shoes.... i just get the XXs wtf ?... im logged in too >:
mad.gif

I got one (thanks to my 3Mbs connection) , and I know allot of you are going to hate me for saying this but keep in mind I only copped one pair..........I think I'm going to Ebay
devil.gif
Jumpman23 was easy to order from compared to what this website is doing right now.

yoooo thisss is F#$#i$$% gay....i had everything down i was at REview order... then it gave me something like

"Sorry your order.(order number thing) wasn't place because it would result in date being overwritten."

Does that mean my order was placed?or it sold out...cuz i haven't got an confirmation email. yet.... :frown:
frown.gif

What Is It.

THIS FUGGING SUCKS.
- not that there's anything wrong with that -

promoting conspicuous consumption.

ever since honeys was wearing sassoon

Back
Top Bottom