*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME A SZ 13 PAIR, I REALLY NEED THEM BECAUSE JORDAN WONT GIVE ME A SIZE 13 PAIR FOR MY MISMATCHED 11.5/13 PAIR

The thins is I already got my 2 pairs and sz 11.5 is not my size, so I just gave up, hope you guys happy with it!! Gooood Luck!!

man....I am sick of this, this is the screen I get everytime
wOTMxMTIxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Keep trying man!! PPL keep them in their cart, I still have 11.5, 12, 13 in my cart...lol, this thing is so fun..LOL

^^^^^^^ >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
, ahhh it's people like you preventing others from getting their size. It's fun for you to stockpile the orders in your cart????

damn man take the 11.5 or 12 out of your cart so i can get my third pair :smile:
smile.gif

I buy what I like and I wear what I want
looking for jordans size 10-12
hit me up at aiversonkid3@hotmail.com aim is qiversonkid3
refs superreggie,lovethexiv,friscopride, Uofoducks

just got my tracking number, mines should be coming on the 24th.... I'd like to thank the nters that posted links which helped me cop my pair

I took them out of my cart a long time ago and I guess you guys just missed them again, LOL, don't worry they will come up again for sure and I'll let you guys know again, Good Luck!!

unsticky this already man... the page count on this thread will soon be the entire first page.. ugly old lasers
TWO 3

it says on the website that cap color may not be available as shown just saw that not sure if any one else did that is prob why they are white not black
I buy what I like and I wear what I want
looking for jordans size 10-12
hit me up at aiversonkid3@hotmail.com aim is qiversonkid3
refs superreggie,lovethexiv,friscopride, Uofoducks

size 9,10,11.5, 12-18 are up but I can't add nothing to my cart. maybe someone will get lucky.
opinions KILLED many.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
no they arent
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - I Wht/Navy, IV Wht/Caro, V Wht/Red, VI Infared, IX Wht/Blk, XI (Bred & Columbia), XII (Melo & Taxi), XIII Wht/Blk/Red, XIV (Wht/red & Wht/Blk/Silv), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth & QS), 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
sz 11-11.5 Jordan II (Melo), Blk/Red IV, XI Spacejams
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:
Keep trying man!! PPL keep them in their cart, I still have 11.5, 12, 13 in my cart...lol, this thing is so fun..LOL

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"..the only way i've been practicing my whole life to live...my life is to be responsible to what i do..i don't know how to be responsible for what every black male do..i don't know..yes i am gonna say that i'm a thug..thats because i came from the gutter and i'm still here.."-Tupac Amaru Shakur-

Quote:
Thats a god damn lie

why the HELL would I lie. it's not like it's a FS of the sizes that are left anyway. seems like some orders are being cancelled and periodically being placed back for purchase.
opinions KILLED many.

Back
Top Bottom