Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Quote:
Not 10 or 15.. 240 some odd pairs...
5xjasjm.jpg
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Rock- I already hollered at U today... C U on the 30th

PO- check ur inbox

double O- time for your "guy" to stop being the person that gets these "runs" from the campus reps.... what "he" pays for them would piss u off in comparison to what "he" is buying them for..... Time for a new sheriff... lol
Quote:
Dont Hide in A Closet... Be a Man.. Address Me in Person....

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

^ LOL...thanks for the suggestion RU, my "guy" usually gives me really good prices but I think he just OD'd on the price he gave me on those ASGs and Pebbles...

Now if YOU can hook me up with a "new sheriff" then I'm sure I'll change him :wink:
wink.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Ru

If your gonna be the new sheriff i'm down for anything from a 12.5 to a 14 lol
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Ya if one were to realse i would have to remix, wait maybe the asg grafitties
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

Good look on the info ROCK.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Hmmm..

intresting...Just makes me remeber how prices drastically decrease...about two years ago, people were paying $1000+ plus for the Wood II LBJ2, not last week i copped a pair for around $375..Hell, SVSM IIIs were going to 600+ and i have seen pairs end for under $200

I feel bad for people who paid bape prices, and not take huge losses...

btw..BP..SICK SHOES...you need to try a fire red inspired Lebron IV...like the Air Jordan IVs... :lol:
laugh.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Ru got the inbox.. :wink:
wink.gif

BP...You are a BEAST, but for some reason i'am not feeling the new PS'es on this page.. :\
ohwell.gif

On a sidenote, you guys better not expect to pay something GR price related for these PE's... :lol:
laugh.gif

There's a reason these PE's are released again & it's because they have sold VERY well...
Hence, Nike is just trying to please anyone who wanted them, who didn't get a chance to obtain them...

But you still have to drop some cash & mainly have a CONNECT or someone to supply you with these..

P.S.
I too do NOT own either the Pebbles or ASG's just like most of you if it makes anyone of you feel better..
So i hope your'e having a great time w/ them on your feet Rock & Ru, while the rest of us sit here simply astonished, BASTARDS!!!.. >:
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Now someone post some PE's please!..Let's keep this thread movin.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

^ Bp great stuff i love them both, wish you worked for nike!
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

BP your photoshop skills is great. especially the one with the carbon fiber all over the shoe. it reminded me of a bball shoe i had back in the day. oh btw if you know what im talking about please give me the name of those shoes.
aim:andycrazn
<<<KON FARTING FTW!!!

BP I love the bottom PS...you really do great work

As for the pebbles, do you guys think that a member's only release would be nice? Or maybe the way in which birthdays were originally sold too
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude

Do any of the new Sheriffs know where one would even begin looking for a size 10.5/11 asg's? Ebay is out of the picture.
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

lol I need a friend too.
I'm hoping that ebay gets saturated with pebbles and asg so I could get a pair for a fair price. It happened before with the IIIs so hopefully it happens with the IVs too.
F/S: LeBron III Area Codes & SVSM - 12 & 12.5
Jordan V Green Bean & Fire Red 11.5
BlackCat IV - 11
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

^^Johnny, sorry they are sold..Sold them for what i paid for...so it was a hookup price..

Quote:
I'm hoping that ebay gets saturated with pebbles and asg so I could get a pair for a fair price. It happened before with the IIIs so hopefully it happens with the IVs too.
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Hey Gouki (Angel love your avy...get psyched for Alpha 3 everytime i see it, but which SF is it from?).....is 475 reasonable for a 9.5-10 or should I expect to have to pay 550+ for pebbles?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Back
Top Bottom