OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

CWs I came up with. I wouldn't pay retail for any of them. I'd pay Lebron X for the sand/acg cw.

I'm so hurt.

*shrugs*
they're actually Nike CWs used on AM 95s, ACGs, and others. Just wanted to take a look at them on another silhouette.

A few of my favorite designes so far (obviously inspired by some of my favorite's) but not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on more than one on account of the price jump.
Looking to make 1 pair of Elites (based on crazy prices...).  Any suggestions....

The complaining on this thread proves what is wrong with sneakers today.

You all really expected different color carbons? C'mon man. That's unrealistic to expect

They give us all the regular ID options, even add a new color, and that's not enough?

To top of that you can do 2 colors on your speckling. I have seen people on here who have had customizers after the fact to add that to their shoes

Of course the CF does not go with EVERY colorway you can think up. Duh

CMON MAN

^ what's wrong with expecting more for the asking price of 320 and 30 days of waiting? Taking whatever you can get is what wrong with sneakers today's. people bend over and take whatever nike rams up them

+1

suggesting that complaining about id options is whats wrong with sneakers is just crazy

I'm really digging the Miami Nights inspiration @Shawn08!  I mocked up a few variations and am undecided which way to go...

Last edited:
If I do get a pair of the iD Elites I would only make a Finals pair similar to the 9's and a Black & Gold pair unless Nike make them a GR.

Olympic ones I made...I actually like them, but I'm not paying $320 for these

Also tried making a black/gold one:

Olympic ones I made...I actually like them, but I'm not paying $320 for these

Also tried making a black/gold one:

Put a gold swoosh that's the same shiny gold as the Olympics on that second pair, and you'd have a shoe that's highly superior to the elites that just released..

Back
Top Bottom