OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I would've went with a grey tongue, you kept it og and they came out real nice tho

Last edited:
Looking to make 1 pair of Elites (based on crazy prices...).  Any suggestions....
#COPPED

so fresh brotha.......
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Messed up on my order on a small detail. It won't affect it asthetically but mentally I know what I wanted...

They can't change orders either once placed...

Thosevdunkmans are fire too

Messed up on my order on a small detail. It won't affect it asthetically but mentally I know what I wanted...

They can't change orders either once placed...

Thosevdunkmans are fire too

when they are delivered, return them for a full refund. then order a new pair. they will accept the return. will just take twice as long

The Homer Simpson Car instantly came to mind as soon as I saw these atrocities in person.

The carbon fiber pattern/placment is
sick.gif
 at best.  IMO.  These could work with an all black base with color accents...but these ain't for me.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that when you pick the black option for inside the air bubble the whole bubble gets blacked out? Has anyone gotten a pair where the whole air unit is black? It looks sick as hell IMO wish that was an option instead of just changing the inside.

Has anyone noticed that when you pick the black option for inside the air bubble the whole bubble gets blacked out? Has anyone gotten a pair where the whole air unit is black? It looks sick as hell IMO wish that was an option instead of just changing the inside.
Pretty sure someone asked a nike rep a couple of pages back and confirmed the whole unit is black

some of ya really gotta let the inspiration go.. the carbon fiber/blocking (black) makes it impossible for all these colorways to actually work, with that being said the two orlando/penny colorways were the best i have seen

Last edited:
some of ya really gotta let the inspiration go.. the carbon fiber/blocking (black) makes it impossible for all these colorways to actually work, with that being said the two orlando/penny colorways were the best i have seen

so many reaches....the blocking is just awful. :x

hopefully the white on the elites is an actual WHITE as opposed to a pearl glossy white.

Last edited:
Can a brotha get a vote. And please don't say "get the one you want, it's your shoe, your money." That's obvious, of course, but sometimes we can get insights from each other as to what might look best in real life, what seems to be a better combination, etc. nothing wrong in my book with soliciting opinions as long as we aren't dominated by them. Anyway, probably won't even get elites anyway since they're so price prohibitive. But I like these that I designed as well as a couple others, like the MVP IX ones, championship IX-style ones, and some of the dunkmans.

Go Steelers:

Golden Cork Elite:

Modified PS:

AM '93:

Non-elite Elite:

So body already did these and called them corkalikes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom