Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen them either. Not even at the new HOH opening. I'm gonna look around the Bay Thursday. I hope my iD isn't the only X i'm gonna see anytime soon.

Same here. Only ever saw kids size blue diamonds. I thought I was the only one. It would be nice to at least freaking try a pair on!

For those that want/need pairs, my store has the Blue Diamonds and we are getting 12 pairs of Jades this week... Let me know if you need SKUs... Any Champs can order with a SKU...

do you guys really think that the pressures are gonna be that big of a deal and sell out? everyone is talking about them.. to me its just a away bred shoe.. nothing special. its gonna be a widely available gr that will go on sale around next april. that's when i'll get them. only thing people like is the icy sole. :smh: lol. without that its just a bred colorway.

Blue Diamonds u can still get some Pairs on Eastbay etc... & the Carbons are A.K.A Black Diamond

Breds are classics to me as long as they're executed correctly(not like the other bred cw) and i'll cop. Pressure with white sole i'd go for too. Clear is whatever since they don't stay icy.

had to get them early

2dh8ky9.jpg
More pics por favor.

The latest Canary pic has changed my mind about them...they aren't that bad, but I'll need to see more...Prisms and these Ring Ceremony add to the sort of blandness I'm seeing from slot of the X IMO...

Also for those in the DMV, my local FA will be selling these this weekend, so I don't think it's just DTLR

do you guys really think that the pressures are gonna be that big of a deal and sell out? everyone is talking about them.. to me its just a away bred shoe.. nothing special. its gonna be a widely available gr that will go on sale around next april. that's when i'll get them. only thing people like is the icy sole. :smh: lol. without that its just a bred colorway.

The Pressures are nice....I love that silver, crackled swoosh and that's the nicest lion lace lock IMO, aside from maybe the Gold Medals.

And I think they'll look good on feet, still going by that pic of Cruz.

Having said all that, I'm determined to let them sit until at least March, and cop on disc then.

are Black Diamonds and Carbons the same shoe?

i heard Carbons release December, and it says Black Diamonds release November
I've seen the Carbons referred to as Black Diamonds on several sites and there are no black based colorways aside from the Pressures set to launch before the end of the year so I think they're the same shoe.

As for the Carbon's release date, jmadidas said they have been pushed back to December, Footlocker has them dropping on the 10th as originally plan, and they're not listed on NDC Product launch list for November so your guess is as good as mine.
do you guys really think that the pressures are gonna be that big of a deal and sell out? everyone is talking about them.. to me its just a away bred shoe.. nothing special. its gonna be a widely available gr that will go on sale around next april. that's when i'll get them. only thing people like is the icy sole.
mean.gif
lol. without that its just a bred colorway.
I seriously doubt these sell out.

The Pressures are a "basic" colorway for the most part and the more unique Blue Diamonds are sitting hard on Eastbay and other sites.

Anyone wanting a pair of Pressures on release date should be able to get them with minimal issues.

lovin the ship 10's, please release them nationwide nike, miami already had their special championship pack, they dont need another one all to themselves.

You guys, there is no "Black Diamond" shoe. That never existed to begin with, and I commented to that extent in the previous thread. That was always the Carbon shoe, some retailers were just pitched it wrong. That name should be dropped from the list. I think JM kept using that term and gave it more weight than it actually ever was supposed to have. Carbon is the actual inspiration behind that black based shoe and you can look at the medial graphic again for it which refer back to the color story.

its a shame Nike did not make the GMs a general release shoe. It was the first X LBJ ever worn it should have got its just due and be available for everyone who wanted a pair. SMH @ NIKE
its a shame Nike did not make the GMs a general release shoe. It was the first X LBJ ever worn it should have got its just due and be available for everyone who wanted a pair. SMH @ NIKE

I agree.

Will anybody clear up/ verify if there will be an adult version of the prism and will the Championship release? Thanks

Will anybody clear up/ verify if there will be an adult version of the prism and will the Championship release? Thanks
The Prisms will be released in adult sizes.

As of now the Championships Xs are a PE. They could be released to the public but I doubt that will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom