Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That jersey would be instacopped if they sold the authentic version of it instead of the Swingman version.

i like those ring ceremony 10's.. would cop if given the chance.. but we already the know the deal with those

No real info but I think these are droppin' 11/21. Floridians at Footlocker, Dunkmans at Champs, and these Mangos at Footaction....just my guess
and Mango X>>>>Mango 9 imo

Would be nice to get some into on who is getting what on 11/21. Going by footlocker's release calendar they are getting the dunkman's on that day.

everybody's just waiting to see if they're limited or not

sneaker is fire, i wish they made the swoosh gold like the USA pair

Damn it seem like y'all dudes just sit back and wait for ANY new cw pic to pop up so y'all can say it's "fire" and "finally". Come on man! Wishing any new CW will be of SB status. If ur not a hardcore 49ers fan, I don't see why that up there is "fire" to you. Mediocure at best. Also Still lmao at people thinking the corks were ever anything special. just to come to their senses later. Smh. Thirst for something great is at an all time high. Pressures and jade re release for me and I'm off them brons till next year..

Son, not sure if srs?
You're sayin you gotta be a 49ers fan to like the shoe? I'm not a hardcore 49ers fan by any means. I like them because its a decent looking c/w, and the first one I've seen execute the two-tone mesh/upper decently (with the exception of MAYBE the "un-mangos"). And also, it seems like the general consensus is usually pretty negative with nearly every new c/w posted except this one, so I'm not sure where you're constantly reading "fire" and "finally". There could be a few here and there, but I don't think it's the majority. I just don't feel that your comment made very much sense at all. You should just try re-reading before you hit submit.

"I'm off them brons till next year.."
Good, suit yourself. If that means a few less senseless comments in here, more power to ya.

My thoughts on the Prisms: just as someone else said- great idea, very poorly executed. Could've been a tasteful and unique shoe if done correctly.
Also, glad to see the new pics of the Pressures. I was worried about them having the deep blue icy sole. I think they'll look a good bit better like this.

Last edited:
Debating if I should cop Jades for $250 right now or try my luck on RD. From the looks of it, looks like these are more limited than I think.

really hate how Nike is doing this trend of making GS versions NOTICEABLY different from the men's :smh:

Pressures look like a bunch of mess in the GS version--taking away the jeweled swoosh really diminishes the whole shoe IMO. And we don't get a lace lock ? C'mon now...

Canary's & Pressure's will do
nthat.gif
, the rest is toilet grease.
My sentiments as well.

Might get the Carbons if they aren't as shiny as they look in pics.

really hate how Nike is doing this trend of making GS versions NOTICEABLY different from the men's :smh:
Pressures look like a bunch of mess in the GS version--taking away the jeweled swoosh really diminishes the whole shoe IMO. And we don't get a lace lock ? C'mon now...

It does. Any shoe without the jeweled swoosh and lacelock drops in interest for me.

I might be in the minority but I like the flat swoosh. The lacelock is not a deal breaker to me but it is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom