Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Dude relax.

The Blue Diamonds have been out for about a month now, and pairs are still readily available in most sizes.

Like I said before, anyone wanting the Pressures should be able to get them with minimal issues.
I am relaxed just stating what would make you think I wasn't??? And that's blue diamonds nobody was really checking for them because there too plain!

Last edited:
Sports Pack with the special box gonna be HOH only? No way NDC will have them and put them up on Swoosh and 3 pairs limit. Another hypejob attempt by Nike I see. :smh:

^^Right. So is there a real "GR" coming, or more "sprinkles" of multiple releases? It's like Sensa for sneakers! Little amount of sprinkle= a lot of hype and profit as the results. This is maddness!! LOL

(Sorry another rant)

Last edited:
Something I don't understand is that for a guy that expresses how much he wasn't privileged to growing up, why would he be on board with such limited access to his brand knowing what kind of following he has for his sneakers? Charging certain prices is one thing, but availability and prices? What are they trying to accomplish? They will have released more than five shoes since August and only like two colors are really nice. Just frustrating and a little confusing.

Definitely a good point. But this is LeBron we're talking about, a guy who has expressed a desire to be the first billionaire athlete. I like the dude, but I don't think he's too worried about cutting consumers a break.

Is the green on this shirt the same green that's on the Lebron 10 Jades? Can anyone confirm?
View media item 123983

That's Tourmaline, so it was intended to be a perfect match for the Jades. The Xmas green is a bit lighter, but close enough that the tee would still go with the Xmas, I think.

Honestly them being limited doesnt change a thing.... if u like em u should be good.... the playa price would ve been the only
Way i go.... coz m not a big fan of those.... plus bred lebron never really sold out quick from my past experie nces.... outlet copp for the 8...
The only plus is the clear sole while it last....
bred xi coming up lebron sure aint gna b a problem with that price tag...

My HOH will have the $200 version only but limited quantity. I guess i can't use the bday coupon on them so I'll likely pass but i'll go check them out maybe they'll change my mind >D

Regular FTL aren't getting them.

Last edited:
That is mainly my point bred colored shoes are very popular and the fact that aren't a gr which makes it even more insane to think these shoes will go on a sales rack of some sort if so it will be a very long time but I just don't see it happening if Nike put all the + versions at $270 and everyone was as limited as the fireberrys and GM you dudes would be looking to kill to get these pressures and windchills right now so stop it 5!

so go buy them,

you trying hard to convince others, for what? what does it matter if they go on sale or sell out? only thing I can think of is you want to feel special having a sold out sneaker, or you want to resell, otherwise you would just focus on getting your pair and take a nap

Dont say you are just trying to warn people to buy them before they sell out........... there is another word for that, hype

Definitely a good point. But this is LeBron we're talking about, a guy who has expressed a desire to be the first billionaire athlete. I like the dude, but I don't think he's too worried about cutting consumers a break.
That's Tourmaline, so it was intended to be a perfect match for the Jades. The Xmas green is a bit lighter, but close enough that the tee would still go with the Xmas, I think.

Thanks for that info. I was just googling what the green color was called on the jades.

I know this is the regular Lebron thread but just wanted to show my ID to folks that don't check that thread out.

So I got my Lebron X ID in today and I can definitely say I love the way they came out. Ya'll should be able to tell immediately where I got my inspiration from but if you know me you should know that I hate clear translucent soles so I made one change that would have made them a true inspiration. Yes the uppers have a little shine to them but not to the point were it's too much. So for the folks worrying about the shininess I say hey that's how they are made so either cop or pass. Hopefully my other will come next week.

Inspiration

My Lebron X Penny Dolphin ID

I feel on that. I just don't understand the logic is all. I do understand leaving something to be desired, but I can remember buying Jordan's( and missing some too) that I didn't care how many other people had them, I was glad I had them and kudos to them for getting some. Just seems like in this economy( which is worse than the 90's) being exclusive would have died down some but it's gaing speed like train on a forty-five degree headed down straight at a cliff. Might be time for me to hand over the keys to the sneaker game to the thundercats. No offense to anyone in particular.

Honestly them being limited doesnt change a thing.... if u like em u should be good.... the playa price would ve been the only
Way i go.... coz m not a big fan of those.... plus bred lebron never really sold out quick from my past experie nces.... outlet copp for the 8...
The only plus is the clear sole while it last....
bred xi coming up lebron sure aint gna b a problem with that price tag...

Good points thank for putting things in perspective. I'll chill too no need to go crazy for a bred colorway and importantly the clear sole turning yellow. That playa price would be nice!

That is mainly my point bred colored shoes are very popular and the fact that aren't a gr which makes it even more insane to think these shoes will go on a sales rack of some sort if so it will be a very long time but I just don't see it happening if Nike put all the + versions at $270 and everyone was as limited as the fireberrys and GM you dudes would be looking to kill to get these pressures and windchills right now so stop it 5!

so go buy them,

you trying hard to convince others, for what? what does it matter if they go on sale or sell out? only thing I can think of is you want to feel special having a sold out sneaker, or you want to resell, otherwise you would just focus on getting your pair and take a nap

Dont say you are just trying to warn people to buy them before they sell out........... there is another word for that, hype

THIS.

IF YOU LIKE THEM, JUST GO BUY THEM. CONVINCING OTHERS OF IT'S "HOTNESS" ISN'T NEEDED.

Good call on not going clear sole. That translucent orange is nice! Might use that for my next iD.

Sports Pack with the special box gonna be HOH only? No way NDC will have them and put them up on Swoosh and 3 pairs limit. Another hypejob attempt by Nike I see.
mean.gif
Nope Nike is not going to have the special box on Swoosh or NDC. I don't care about the box anyway. I just want the shoe for as cheap as I can get it 
laugh.gif

Those Dolphins ID's came out nice I must say. Not nice enough for me to go make an ID but nice none the less. I woulda made the tongue another color though personal. The black tongue just doesn't do it for me.

nice ID i like the way the orange fly-wire looks behind the green, but isnt there a very similar colorway set to release?

Last edited:
The special box is cool to have one of but it's not a deal breaker or i'm gonna go hard for. As long as I can get them cheap that's all I care about myself lol.

How do they decide who gets the special packaging though? My HOH said they aren't getting them, maybe the employees are holding for themselves? That's what I don't like about these distributions and when shady stuff comes with these limited stocks.

I just feel like there's GOT to be better colors coming with all the shoes they've released and we still have all star and playoffs for this series of shoes.

Hell the pressures might sellout for the mere fact that other Bred is atrocious lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom