Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope Dolphins IDs nystatenisland.

The black/reds don't look bad in that vid, still have no plans to cop though.

so go buy them,
you trying hard to convince others, for what? what does it matter if they go on sale or sell out? only thing I can think of is you want to feel special having a sold out sneaker, or you want to resell, otherwise you would just focus on getting your pair and take a nap
Dont say you are just trying to warn people to buy them before they sell out........... there is another word for that, hype
I'm not trying to convince anyone or feel special it just doesn't make sense how so many will think they will catch them on sale I could care less for a hyped shoe at the end of the day the sell money don't go in my pocket so your jumping down my back like if you know what my life like you don't if a person cant state their opinions what is this forum for this is why I don't post much because soon as you have an open opinion about something someone comes from left field and tries to assassinate a individuals character I wasn't quoting to any of your post so question would be is where'd you come from??? And Memphis I know your a respected cat around here but fall back this wasn't a fight nor your fight if you had said what I was saying everyone would be on your nutz and you know it's truth to what I just said!

Last edited:
This years All Star theme is the Military correct? Then they could be doing the camouflage fatigue as the inspiration. Here is the Hyperdunk with it as a sample of what's to come?

500x1000px-LL-2b53bad7_010_20121101.jpeg

Jades just don't do it for me and my favorite color is green too. I think the execution was poorly done.

pressure-lebron-x-releasing-3.jpg

pressure-lebron-x-releasing-1.jpg

So for those who have seen Pressures in person, it's not a dull black like these SN pics suggest?

My free gums, swing mans, and OSU 9s are all 11s and still a little tight. I normally wear a 10.5. The 10.5 in the Jade was a little snug but the 11 felt really nice... Hope that helps...

pressure-lebron-x-releasing-3.jpg

pressure-lebron-x-releasing-1.jpg

So for those who have seen Pressures in person, it's not a dull black like these SN pics suggest?
I saw em today and they looked like they were rubbed down in baby oil, not dull black like the pics. I was on the fence before seeing em in person, but now it's definite pass.

My free gums, swing mans, and OSU 9s are all 11s and still a little tight. I normally wear a 10.5. The 10.5 in the Jade was a little snug but the 11 felt really nice... Hope that helps...
nah because some people really had to go a full size up in lj9 see me I can fit this past year Jordan's in a 8.5 except XI size 9 and my lj9 was a size 9 but still snug I couldn't tell you what the 9.5 felt like as I never tried them on zoom rookies are narrow but room in toebox in a size 9 hyperdunk 2011 size 9 trying to get an idea tried on lj9 elites true in a size 9 and 9.5.the 9.5 was real roomy where the 9 felt more fitting to say I could have wore both but my foot would have been sliding around in the 9.5

so go buy them,
you trying hard to convince others, for what? what does it matter if they go on sale or sell out? only thing I can think of is you want to feel special having a sold out sneaker, or you want to resell, otherwise you would just focus on getting your pair and take a nap
Dont say you are just trying to warn people to buy them before they sell out........... there is another word for that, hype
I'm not trying to convince anyone or feel special it just doesn't make sense how so many will think they will catch them on sale I could care less for a hyped shoe at the end of the day the sell money don't go in my pocket so your jumping down my back like if you know what my life like you don't if a person cant state their opinions what is this forum for this is why I don't post much because soon as you have an open opinion about something someone comes from left field and tries to assassinate a individuals character I wasn't quoting to any of your post so question would be is where'd you come from??? And Memphis I know your a respected cat around here but fall back this wasn't a fight nor your fight if you had said what I was saying everyone would be on your nutz and you know it's truth to what I just said!

CALM DOWN BRO.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

:lol:

nah because some people really had to go a full size up in lj9 see me I can fit this past year Jordan's in a 8.5 except XI size 9 and my lj9 was a size 9 but still snug I couldn't tell you what the 9.5 felt like as I never tried them on zoom rookies are narrow but room in toebox in a size 9 hyperdunk 2011 size 9 trying to get an idea tried on lj9 elites true in a size 9 and 9.5.the 9.5 was real roomy where the 9 felt more fitting to say I could have wore both but my foot would have been sliding around in the 9.5
J's - 11

Bron IX - 12

Bron X - 11.5

I'd say if you're a 8.5 in J's get a 9 in these.

This years All Star theme is the Military correct? Then they could be doing the camouflage fatigue as the inspiration. Here is the Hyperdunk with it as a sample of what's to come?
500x1000px-LL-2b53bad7_010_20121101.jpeg
those are fresh. if they were on the hyperdunk 2011 i'd prob cop ot feelin the 2012 shape tho. hopefully some bron x's with that cw

CALM DOWN BRO.
WHY SO SERIOUS?
:lol:
Memphis. I'm just stating the obvious man I don't have beef with nobody I don't believe in e-thuggin I felt you cosigned with the other dude like ya'll was trying to get at me for saying what was on my mind then got blindsided so I had to defend myself and show my weight that I'm not some pokemon dork that just got into buying shoes this year and use this to make money because trading upper deck baseball cards for a quarter wasn't working for me financially I wear my shoes and buy what I like not because of hype no one puts a battery in my back but me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom