Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
only way pressures will sell out if they limit them
I couldn't care if they do or don't but I don't want to feel like I could have waited and possibly got them cheaper or don't want to miss out if they sell out so I'm more likely asking for some of the pros here opinion on if I should pull the trigger or not it was more of people making it seem like the pressures was straight trash

pressure-lebron-x-releasing-3.jpg

pressure-lebron-x-releasing-1.jpg

So for those who have seen Pressures in person, it's not a dull black like these SN pics suggest?
I saw em today and they looked like they were rubbed down in baby oil, not dull black like the pics. I was on the fence before seeing em in person, but now it's definite pass.
I agree - if they looked like the picture, I'd get them - very glossy and shiny

only way pressures will sell out if they limit them
I couldn't care if they do or don't but I don't want to feel like I could have waited and possibly got them cheaper or don't want to miss out if they sell out so I'm more likely asking for some of the pros here opinion on if I should pull the trigger or not it was more of people making it seem like the pressures was straight trash
Damn that's a long sentence

Dope Dolphins IDs nystatenisland.

The black/reds don't look bad in that vid, still have no plans to cop though.

The Black/Reds actually look A LOT better in person! I went to see them today at NiketownDC, and they are better than I thought...they still are not my favorite though

I think some of ya'll are crazy thinking these pressures are going to sit if your basing the fact that it's not a super limited shoe but they are still limited and a home/bred colorway that is different from other bred colorways by having an icey sole to boot this shoe stands on it's own when it comes to bred shoes it usually the same formula and colorblocking these pressures threw a curve and some just don't see the beauty in them but most was quick to let Nike beat them in the head with the ID's just because they threw teal up there as a color option smh

QFT.

I'm not saying that anyone is crazy for not liking these however I am suprised that some actually think these are of "sit" status. I believe most are assuming these are just a normal Bred away GR and thats obviously not the case. As I've stated before, I'm not even crazy about Bred shoes in general but even I can see these are special. To me at least. It's all good though. I could care less if they sit or not. I got my pair sewed up for tommorow so I know that pair in particular wont be sitting. >D Take that wit ya...

Last edited:
Pressures have been the first X that i've had some interest in. May swing through a few spots tomorrow to see if there still around and how they look in person. 

OK we are in English class 101 now.................................. funny man there's your period's if you need them plug them in at the end of the sentences at your own discretion and let me know how that works out for you when your done if your feeling better about the punctuation!

OK we are in English class 101 now.................................. funny man there's your period's if you need them plug them in at the end of the sentences at your own discretion and let me know how that works out for you when your done if your feeling better about the punctuation!
You might need English 101 - You ain't James Joyce and this ain't Ulysses

QFT.
I'm not saying that anyone is crazy for not liking these however I am suprised that some actually think these are of "sit" status. I believe most are assuming these are just a normal Bred away GR and thats obviously not the case. As I've stated before, I'm not even crazy about Bred shoes in general but even I can see these are special. To me at least. It's all good though. I could care less if they sit or not. I got my pair sewed up for tommorow so I know that pair in particular wont be sitting. :tongue: Take that wit ya...
That's good you have a pair locked up already Congrats but my main thing I was really trying to get at was should I wait to cop or cop in the AM before cats started calling me out as a hypeman or reseller like come on

After hearing about the sizes I really don't wanna get a 13 :\ I wear a size 12 in j's and sometimes those fit a lil snug. Trying to avoid the bulk look :lol:

I think some of ya'll are crazy thinking these pressures are going to sit if your basing the fact that it's not a super limited shoe but they are still limited and a home/bred colorway that is different from other bred colorways by having an icey sole to boot this shoe stands on it's own when it comes to bred shoes it usually the same formula and colorblocking these pressures threw a curve and some just don't see the beauty in them but most was quick to let Nike beat them in the head with the ID's just because they threw teal up there as a color option smh how many times do you want to have the same color looking shoe in your collection???

So you're questioning people's option and opinion to have a teal colored shoe in their collection for the 3rd time but think having a Bred colorway in the collection for the 10th time is special just because people feel like its a shoe that may sit? Are you any better than those people that questioned your motives for your opinion on the shoe if you're doing the same thing to those that went the ID route? Seriously tho the Pressures are merely a Bred colorway with a few small additional details, its simply nothing mind blowing in the footwear realm. Its an ok kick, more than likely it will chill in some spots for a nice minute due to the rest of November's releases (Bred 4, Thunder 4, Pink Foam, SOL Hposite, KD 5 ID, Galaxy Rookie, Dolphin Penny, etc.) and if it sells out instantly it wont change anybody's life what so ever. I hope you get your pair and love them because at the end of the day thats all that matters, that you're happy spending your $200+tax or $270+tax on a Bred Lebron with a clear sole. Best wishes on release day homie.

Last edited:
whats up with that red box for the pressures? :nerd:

cause im assuming that box isnt gonna come with all of them

Last edited:
So you're questioning people's option and opinion to have a teal colored shoe in their collection for the 3rd time but think having a Bred colorway in the collection for the 10th time is special just because people feel like its a shoe that may sit? Are you any better than those people that questioned your motives for your opinion on the shoe if you're doing the same thing to those that went the ID route? Seriously tho the Pressures are merely a Bred colorway with a few small additional details, its simply nothing mind blowing in the footwear realm. Its an ok kick, more than likely it will chill in some spots for a nice minute due to the rest of November's releases (Bred 4, Thunder 4, Pink Foam, SOL Hposite, Galaxy Rookie, Dolphin Penny, etc.) and if it sells out instantly it wont change anybody's life what so ever. I hope you get your pair and love them because at the end of the day thats all that matters, that you're happy spending your $200+tax or $270+tax on a Bred Lebron with a clear sole. Best wishes on release day homie.
ummm no not what I was saying the shoe is a little different from the average bred shoe due to color blocking with a clear sole but others are replicating the same shoe with no difference at all.

That's good you have a pair locked up already Congrats but my main thing I was really trying to get at was should I wait to cop or cop in the AM before cats started calling me out as a hypeman or reseller like come on

I feel ya man. I think if you like em and have your money ready, you should just get them ASAP. I know I'm not taking any chances. I've been puting in leg work for these since last week trying to solidify my pair. Can't put anything past HOH hypebeast. It would be just my luck to walk in there all nieve a week later just for them to tell me they are sold out in my size...

One thing is for sure I wouldnt be suprised to see the same dudes fronting on the pressures scrambling to get a pair after they sell out. Saying stuff like "they grew on me" or "hate I slept on em". Bottom line the shoe is hot to me. So I'm copping. I suggest you do the same if you feelin em. Jades next week.

LOL at dudes thinking that box is for the weak looking championship X tho. If any shoe will sit it will be those...

Last edited:
I feel ya man. I think if you like em and have your monry ready, you should just get them ASAP. I know I'm not taking any chances. I've been puting in leg work for these since last week trying to solidify my pair. Can't put anything past HOH hypebeast. It would be just my luck to walk in there all nieve a week later just for them to tell me they are sold out in my size...
One thing is for sure I wouldnt be suprised to see the same dudes fronting on the pressures scrambling to get a pair after they sell out. Saying stuff like "they grew on me" or "hate I slept on em". Bottom line the shoe is hot to me. So I'm copping. I suggest you do the same if you feelin em. Jades next week.
LOL at dudes thinking that box is for the weak looking championship X tho. If any shoe will sit it will be those...
Exactly cats be trying to do the bait and switch right before release day so I can't really take anyone's advice as to not cop right away nowadays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom