Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude on twitter trolling hard about the corks randomly dropping on NDC about 20 minutes ago.

Last edited:
why does stalley take so many pictures? it seems like ppl used to be mad at wale for doing the same thing, but for some reason stalley gets a pass.

Because Stalley just seems like a cool guy and he doesn't always rock "Hypebeast" colorways like Wale does

and i've really notice this for sure now. sure those Dunkman 9's are dope. but remember yall they were stupid od limited. :x:smh:
did yall really like em because they were super limited or are yall lying?

Dunkman 9's were limited? Weren't they a pretty easy cop?

Last edited:
Went around to a few local spots in PA, Found most of the recent X's still in my size (10.5). Carbons, Lavas, Floridians, Prisms, and even the Jades which were on sale for $169.99. Still not feeling any of them.

Everybody talking bout gettng their LBJs for below retail share the wealth bro-hams!
nerd.gif
 Trying to acquire those Lava daddies this week going check my HOH

Went around to a few local spots in PA, Found most of the recent X's still in my size (10.5). Carbons, Lavas, Floridians, Prisms, and even the Jades which were on sale for $169.99. Still not feeling any of them.
where these jades at?

I personally like the volts but not all X's. Doing research on a release date, not the 12th anymore. Ebay sellers claim to have them on this date however with a FSR. Ihave messaged 3 and all say the same date. Just handing out this info for any who wanted to cop early, not retail of course. Also wanted to make sure this was possible, or is it likely that they would not be able to fulfill this??

Saw the prisms in store on release day and they just look real bland... along with most of the other Xs, nothing special. Almost copped some lavas my boy set aside for me but someone sold them. Not mad at all really. Only other X i would consider getting are the jades cause they look real nice on foot but only for under retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom