Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics
nerd.gif
This......Please and thank you

Please folks, don't buy this shoe for $300 retail. Nike will see you all eat this **** up and we were already down a slippery slope with the ridiculous prices and not hot **** Nike has been starting to give us with the X's. What's to say Nike won't look at this and make "hot" CWs (I put them in quotes because I'm not a fan but I know y'all are :D) like the SB as NSW b.s.? They could just strip it down and make y'all a shoe that's solely for casual wear (because isn't that what 75% of yall do with those CWs anyways? their used casually right?).

Remember all those leather jackets and crappy NSW stuff years ago that LeBron got into? Nobody gave a damn about that stuff. Now we see celebs rocking corks, find out they are super hard to get your hands on, and this thread done blown up!

Amazing Nike. They could probably solve the problems of childhood obesity, poverty, etc. if they wanted with their marketing campaign cause they done brainwashed yall folks...

CAN'T WAIT FOR CORKS TO RELEASE :evil:
NIKETALK JUST LOVES TO HATE. WALE IS THAT DUDE.
Wale is a ******! There's a video of him running to his bus in NY talking about cats hating on him. He runs from dudes, but run up on Amanda (from MTV2) for calling him a square *** dude! He reminds me of the kids in highschool we used bully.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Them corks are so ugly its crazy how yall like them lol. And Stalleys simple fits are cool and all but taking alot of pics is a female thing to me...

Please folks, don't buy this shoe for $300 retail. Nike will see you all eat this **** up and we were already down a slippery slope with the ridiculous prices and not hot **** Nike has been starting to give us with the X's. What's to say Nike won't look at this and make "hot" CWs (I put them in quotes because I'm not a fan but I know y'all are :D) like the SB as NSW b.s.? They could just strip it down and make y'all a shoe that's solely for casual wear (because isn't that what 75% of yall do with those CWs anyways? their used casually right?).
Remember all those leather jackets and crappy NSW stuff years ago that LeBron got into? Nobody gave a damn about that stuff. Now we see celebs rocking corks, find out they are super hard to get your hands on, and this thread done blown up!
Amazing Nike. They could probably solve the problems of childhood obesity, poverty, etc. if they wanted with their marketing campaign cause they done brainwashed yall folks...

^ thank you!

Wale is a ******! There's a video of him running to his bus in NY talking about cats hating on him. He runs from dudes, but run up on Amanda (from MTV2) for calling him a square *** dude! He reminds me of the kids in highschool we used bully.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Post video please [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom