Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what would a pic even do? We have all seen the shoe. Am I just proving to someone that I actually got these shoes in my hands? Pointless really

It's the Internet, no pics and its not true. It's so insanely simple to do there is no excuse not too. It takes 5 seconds more then a regular post, if you actually have the shoes.

Niketalk kid,

Send me the pics via email and I'll be happy to post them, let me know through PM if you want to do that.

Also people would like to see more angles of the shoes I would think.

im guessing lebrons dont go on sale anymore i have yet to see a single X marked down
mean.gif

Also, what would a pic even do? We have all seen the shoe. Am I just proving to someone that I actually got these shoes in my hands? Pointless really

Not even going to get into this mess because this whole thread is ridiculous, but you're really going to post that you have one of THE most hyped shoes of all time and posting a picture doesn't mean anything?

come-on-man-o.gif

How dumb do you think we are?

Why y'all even bother asking? Anybody else would have posted them instead of typing about it.

Just take dude at his word. No point in losing sleep over whether he has or not. Just go on google and search LeBron x corks and I'm sure you'll see enough pics.

Y'all just wanna see pics so you'll find out whether or not dude has an Elite account and then more and more questions will ensue.

Not saying Dudeman is not at fault since he should see that if you say you have them, posting a pic is pretty much self explanatory as to why people want to see. But at the end if the day y'all just wanna know more about dude than the kicks and HOW he copped, not IF he copped...

Just take dude at his word. No point in losing sleep over whether he has or not. Just go on google and search LeBron x corks and I'm sure you'll see enough pics.
Y'all just wanna see pics so you'll find out whether or not dude has an Elite account and then more and more questions will ensue.
Not saying Dudeman is not at fault since he should see that if you say you have them, posting a pic is pretty much self explanatory as to why people want to see. But at the end if the day y'all just wanna know more about dude than the kicks and HOW he copped, not IF he copped...
Naw, I think you're off base, at least on my account, to me dude is acting like an attention w h o r e who just wanted to be noticed in the forum, that's why people are calling him out, why would you come on a message baord about the Lebron Xs, say you copped the most hypebeast colorway, then "drop the mic" and not post pics?...anybody coulda done that, that just screams, "hey look at me!" i don't personally care "how" he copped or whether he's "famous" or just some joe schmoe, but don't waste people's time by saying you have something when you really don't, it's not that serious, just shoes, I plan on buying them anyway, whether its nike or the resell market, so it's not going to influence me personally one way or another, but I wouldn't come on here and insinuate that I had something, then leave the board hanging...that's weak

Its not hard

Just take a photo on your phone(90 pct of members phones have cameras) save that picture to your desktop and load that image directly to the website.

Oh my goodness that buster video, had me weak man! Haha! :rofl:

I am still working on this quoting thing, so I didn't qoute the video. :smh: at me! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom