Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking how the ASG are showing houston love! If for no other reason they will sell out for printing them area codes on the Box

Dope vid of the ASG X's. I think the only problem the X's have is the high *** retail, so many ppl i know passed on a lot of them because of the price

Dope vid of the ASG X's. I think the only problem the X's have is the high *** retail, so many ppl i know passed on a lot of them because of the price
I don't understand people saying that but then buy Jordans, Foams and other "overpriced" sneakers on the market...

W/ the ASG kicks not get the + treatment, the only other CW I cld and wld expect to get it wld have to be the South Beach
I dont think they are going to do the south beaches...they are making so much bank off the ID pairs why do a drop?

I dont think they are going to do the south beaches...they are making so much bank off the ID pairs why do a drop?

To make more money. Nike knows they're gonna sell out if they get produced. So why not make 10,000 pairs at $3 bucks? And sell em for $270? Easy money

Chicago Heads!!..

HoH State still has LBJ X BHM in stock.. 
happy.gif

I saw the BHM's in person at Niketown Dallas this past weekend.  Actually liked those in person, details were great and the dark print helped tone down the wildness a bit.  Still an insanely comfortable shoe, but not one I want to pay more than $120 for when there are tons of shoes releasing every week this year.

Are the Volts really coming with 3M laces?

I know they were poppin in that pic a few pages back, but from pics on ebay with stock on hand they just look volt-ish with white accents.

I know they were poppin in that pic a few pages back, but from pics on ebay with stock on hand they just look volt-ish with white accents.
i've seen a couple pictures that show the laces exploding with color a few pages back

I don't understand people saying that but then buy Jordans, Foams and other "overpriced" sneakers on the market...
Same thing i said lol & jordans have bad quality to go along with that high retail smh

The whitish accents are the 3M.  I have the cool grey 9's and they have similar laces (grey laces instead of volt) with 3M laced throughout the grey laces, but in pictures the entire lace looks 3M.

THIS. The ones a few pages back also have a black swoosh where some pics its grey-silver??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom