Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
e66f07aa6ff411e2ab4c22000a1faffd_7.jpg
not sure if this pic was uploaded. Another pic of the volts..

I love this shoe in regards to comfort and performance. However, the lackluster colorways and unconventional release methods have been a turn off. Nike's lack of direct communication and hype building tactics are starting to become detrimental to the interest in purchasing the products we all love

Lol I agree I'm tired of all 5 of my babies mamas being on my case u know wat I'm saying. J/K

Which is more limited Jades or Xmas? 

I guess the Christmas ones are more "limited" but I think they are also less desirable because I recently drove across the country and they seem to everywhere still while the Jades aren't everywhere still.

seems like that was the same story with every xmas lebron these days... they dont completely sell out then become desirable once they do. i remember not being able to sell my xmas 8s that were DS for retail when i was selling off my collection. now dudes paying good money for them because they are gone :lol:

Copped the Lebrons. Really surprised they still had pairs online, they sold out within a few hours at stores in my area

I like the home but won't buy because is for sure THEY WILL YELLOW! $200 in my pocket

Good solution would just be to cop the Volts.... I am pretty sure they will yellow as well :tongue:

I like the homes, but I don't do white based shoes very often. Fan of colors more, but I do like these quite a bit.

In terms of comfort on foot, re: this year's big 3 sigs.... Kobe 8 >>> Lebron 8>>>> KD5. I like the look of all 3, but casually I will probably be rocking kobes, brons, and rarely kds.

As for hoops, I can probably see wearing kobes most and occasionally going back to kd3s, kd4s, lebron 9s, and various kobes. Can't forget the HD lows 2011 as well.

homes are a top 3 colorway so far for me. Will wait for the price to come down a bit, anyone got any pix of this yellowing i'm hearing about?

homes are a top 3 colorway so far for me. Will wait for the price to come down a bit, anyone got any pix of this yellowing i'm hearing about?

Agree with you. I would like to get them as soon as they drop, but going off of the previous X history, they will sit. Especially with so many other shoes coming out in Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom