Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I argued my buddy down that homes were wack but after seeing those pics I like them but I gotta pass for now since all this other heat dropping

LEADERS 1354 in the CHI has lavas prisms and canarys in scattered sizes most are 10-12 i think they have a 9.5 of the canarys..all together the total comes out to 98 bucks

give em a call or stop by..

312-787-7144

heres the where the info came from.

lol damn beat me to it..when i came in here it hadn't been posted..

spent too much time giving people details.

Last edited:
maybe he feels like this guy when first time get his first ever limited shoes before anybody else

iddGaXsZq97UA.gif

:rofl:

lol didnt catch the fan flickin him off at first

Damn, $110 for the Canary's is tempting. Going to try and hold off and make the Homes my next purchase though.

dont you mean "fans" i see more than one doing it lol.....

true lol...OAN, thinkin about coppin sz 13 jades off FNL but weary about the fit smh..i wear 13 in most shoes but occasionally see some say go up .5 which aint possible in szs 13 +...what yall recommend?

LEADERS 1354 in the CHI has lavas prisms and canarys in scattered sizes most are 10-12 i think they have a 9.5 of the canarys..all together the total comes out to 98 bucks

give em a call or stop by..

312-787-7144

heres the where the info came from.

lol damn beat me to it..when i came in here it hadn't been posted..

spent too much time giving people details.

I tried calling and their voicemail is blown up. Can't even leave a message. Oh well, thanks for the info.

I told them I want all 3 in sz 11.5...dude said call back in an hr.....come on now...bad business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom