Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know where and when the black red lebron x $180 model will be releasing
ohwell.gif
?  just called eastbay and nike and all they have are pressures $200 and $270 models releasing friday morning
tired.gif
?

id just cop the 200 version instead of wait who knows how long to save $20

I thought you all had a store on Canal street that gets all those releases. if not there take that drive to Baton Rouge Mall of Louisiana Foot Locker/House Of Hoops. I also heard you all will get a House Of Hoops on Canal in January

Champs in lakeside should have the LeBron's... The got the blue diamonds in kid sizes last month/whenever they dropped last...

good looks fellas. im thinkin champs in lakeside it is. i kno a lot arent feelin the pressures but easily my fav cw so far. i dont even want to wait for them to be shipped to me lol. hopefully itll be easy to snag a pair friday morning.

Champs are ok in pics, but after getting my olympics ive learned the LBJX is a shoe that you have to see on feet or own a pair to fully enjoy them. the pics always make them look funny to me. anyway came across this pic not sure if its been posted but this is the best pic of rhe canarys that ive seen. not really a fan of the CW but these pics def make them look nice. got it from an ebay listing so not sure if theyre authentic. they do kinda have a similar squared toebox that the fakes had but maybe its the angle

ppl are sleeping on the canary's as of right now. No, they aren't eye-catchers but they are subtle and clean. Same effect as say cool greys

So i called just about every shoe store in the new orleans area and the hoh in baton rouge. nobody is gettin the pressures in adult szs as of today. if anybody can correct this info please feel free to do so. ridiculous that a town this size cant even get a damn gr

I think the white panels evens the gold out. Looks perfect to me. Any other color panels and it would look terrible IMO

I agree. I love gold but the white panels balances it out, especially with the white midsole. I hope eventually they will add gold on ID...with the option of using other colors on the mesh.

Damn it seem like y'all dudes just sit back and wait for ANY new cw pic to pop up so y'all can say it's "fire" and "finally". Come on man! Wishing any new CW will be of SB status. If ur not a hardcore 49ers fan, I don't see why that up there is "fire" to you. Mediocure at best. Also Still lmao at people thinking the corks were ever anything special. just to come to their senses later. Smh. Thirst for something great is at an all time high. Pressures and jade re release for me and I'm off them brons till next year..

Last edited:
Damn it seem like y'all dudes just sit back and wait for ANY new cw pic to pop up so y'all can say it's "fire" and "finally". Come on man! Wishing any new CW will be of SB status. If ur not a hardcore 49ers fan, I don't see why that up there is "fire" to you. Mediocure at best. Also Still lmao at people thinking the corks were ever anything special. just to come to there senses later. Smh. Thirst for something great is at an all time high. Pressures and jade re release for me and I'm off them brons till next year..

Another guy who thinks everyones taste should be the same....smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom