Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl are sleeping on the canary's as of right now. No, they aren't eye-catchers but they are subtle and clean. Same effect as say cool greys
The Canary Diamonds are one of my favorite pairs of Xs thus far. Hopefully I can get a pair.

The Championship Xs are alright, not that special to me.

Me 2. I honestly think this colorway had the best colorblocking and I hope future lebron x releases use this as a template. Give us the release date nike!!!
now that i think about it... maybe theyre this years All Star. they do have a "Galaxy" "Big Bang" feel to them. Not saying nike would re use the same theme again but its not unlikely that they would.

Another guy who thinks everyones taste should be the same....smh

Hey man sry if that offended you. Thats just my opinion and observation of it all. Everybody has there opinion. I sure have mine. And I feel like the champs would be a universially wack shoe if they weren't code named "champs" and if there was better CWs out there. At the end of the day it is just my opinion.

Last edited:
I'm this close to calling the Lebron X a flop. Not performance wise, but style wise. I'm kinda glad tho because with every wack colorway revealed, that's more money that stays in my bank account.

Champs are ok in pics, but after getting my olympics ive learned the LBJX is a shoe that you have to see on feet or own a pair to fully enjoy them. the pics always make them look funny to me. anyway came across this pic not sure if its been posted but this is the best pic of rhe canarys that ive seen. not really a fan of the CW but these pics def make them look nice. got it from an ebay listing so not sure if theyre authentic. they do kinda have a similar squared toebox that the fakes had but maybe its the angle

View media item 121978

Looks appealing. Kinda like em.

Damn it seem like y'all dudes just sit back and wait for ANY new cw pic to pop up so y'all can say it's "fire" and "finally". Come on man! Wishing any new CW will be of SB status. If ur not a hardcore 49ers fan, I don't see why that up there is "fire" to you. Mediocure at best. Also Still lmao at people thinking the corks were ever anything special. just to come to there senses later. Smh. Thirst for something great is at an all time high. Pressures and jade re release for me and I'm off them brons till next year..

Another guy who thinks everyones taste should be the same....smh
Another guy who was banned 10x and still rejoins...

Gotti, is that YOU

View media item 112725

Here are somewhat detail pics of the Pressures.. Not the best pics, but these are so long overdue,..

Here you go

f10ma.jpg

egvcm0.jpg

f10ma.jpg

maa455.jpg

fwn1bm.jpg

Little off topic but I Scooped up the Trophy/Banner/Ring Lebron jersey at my local Champs today. This is what they will be wearing tonight. Great details on the jersey. Pinstripes say "2012 NBA Champions" and gold accents all over. $100 retail, got it for $49 after some coupons and rewards. Just wish I could cop the Lebron X+ to match. Nike, don't disappoint us!!

Last edited:
Appreciate those Pressure pics FDUB.

Can't wait to cop.
pimp.gif

PICS ARE APPRECIATED...PRESSURES LOOK GOOD-STILL WOULD LIKE SOME CLEAN PICS. THOSE CHAMP X'S ARE INSANE...LOVE EM.. ITS THE ONLY TIME THE ALTERNATE COLOR ON THE VENTS WORKED :smokin[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Not copping the pressures, I am done buying shoes that have clear soles to turn piss yellow.

AND here's the whole shoe. WOW :nthat:

View media item 121897

not knocking anyone's opinion...i respect everyone's but these are ok @ best. i wouldn't personally copped if they released. i swear it just always seems like people only like colorways that they can't have & only Lebron can wear. I wonder how many of yall would like these if these were to release as an GR? I wished these were releasing & marqueesole would of put pics out yesterday of these instead of da Prisms & would love to have seen da comments made about em. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Little off topic but I Scooped up the Trophy/Banner/Ring Lebron jersey at my local Champs today. This is what they will be wearing tonight. Great details on the jersey. Pinstripes say "2012 NBA Champions" and gold accents all over. $100 retail, got it for $49 after some coupons and rewards. Just wish I could cop the Lebron X+ to match. Nike, don't disappoint us!!

damn i want that jersey!

Appreciate those Pressure pics FDUB.

Can't wait to cop. :pimp:
No problem.. These seem to be sort of a limited GR.. Here in PG County, Only Downtown Locker Rooms will be carrying these.. Footlockers and others won't be carrying these.. A dude I know up in NYC told me that his house of hoops only got 20 pairs, so IDK know if it is considered limited..

not knocking anyone's opinion...i respect everyone's but these are ok @ best. i wouldn't personally copped if they released. i swear it just always seems like people only like colorways that they can't have & only Lebron can wear. I wonder how many of yall would like these if these were to release as an GR? I wished these were releasing & marqueesole would of put pics out yesterday of these instead of da Prisms & would love to have seen da comments made about em. :rolleyes

Love this Ring Night colorway. Lebron Xs are a great model and theyre can be a lot done but reason people like the releases is because they dont look cheap like the IDs we have seen. Maybe when the year is over and ive seen everything they might not be even in my top 3 X's but for now they are.

Championship Xs are ok at best. Imo, another shoe that would sit if it weren't for the label of "ring night" attached to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom