Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 161815Got to see the Jades while picking these up. they were alright.. a little overrated IMO
anyone see the front page of Eastbay's website about the Lavas?? :lol: first thought = HYPE

These ***** are super clean!!!!!!

For the most part every colorway has been clean plus the unlimited ID options, I really don't understand how people aren't happy, unless you just can't afford the shoes...... even then you will have lots to choose from when these hit outlets. Everyone goes home happy.

Were any Foot Locker employees able to cop the Lavas with their discount? Eastbay wouldn't allow me. Curious to see if Foot locker or Footaction stores allowed discounts. My guy told me their was no e-mail put out about restrictions.

I seen a whole bunch of "rainbows" in my days. NEVER seen one looking like any parts of the Prisms. The inner sleeve, the outer side panel, the tongue.

Where do ya'll see a rainbow at? Cut the crap.

I seen a whole bunch of "rainbows" in my days. NEVER seen one looking like any parts of the Prisms. The inner sleeve, the outer side panel, the tongue.
Where do ya'll see a rainbow at? Cut the crap.

That's real talk right there. Plus I could've swore they said the Prisms where suppose to be a special artist design addition the way the Freegums where and if you ask me the colors on the Lebron crown on the tongue resemble the South Beach colorway with the Black, Teal, Pink, and Grey more than a "rainbow" :rolleyes but any way you put it I'm copping. :smokin

I Don't Get All The Hate On These Lava's........ Joints Are :pimp: IMO...... Definitely Better Execution Than The Mango 9..... Those Skinny 3M Laces On Mangos :x

Here is the collection so far.
oh by the way I thought a prism and a rainbow are two different things but I guess I could be wrong :tongue:

A prism is a transparent optical element with flat, polished surfaces that refract light. The light refraction creates the colors of the rainbow. Even with that I don't see why people keep saying they have rainbows on them.

Last edited:
I see Eastbay took down that instant sell out message for the Lavas.
laugh.gif

The only size currently unavailable on there right now is 13.

Don't know what they were trying to pull.

i have a feeling that by the summer of next year when Nike closes the year for the Lebron X line, a lot of people are gonna be looking back wishing they had gotten the Lavas when they had the chance. it happened last year with the 9s.

these are dope imo, and they'll probably end up being in a lot of peoples' list of Top 5 X releases later.
pimp.gif

sleepers gon' sleep...

Last edited:
crown jewel(do without pink sole), jade and lava are my favorites. i have all the releases besides the worst, floridian not every shoe with pink is south beach 8!! but to each there own. i dont like olympic that much either but i rock em a little bit

Saw the Lava's in person. They are really nice. Definitely better than the Mango's, even though the shades of silver and orange are different. I would like them but not for almost $200 in Cali. The price on all LeBron's needs to be lowered.

Lava's are pure fire in person! Didn't know they were an in-store Foot Action exclusive till yesterday though (yes saw someone posted that info a few pages back thanks!)

Anyway, not sure how limited they are but our FTA only got 36 pairs and they were down to only 10 pairs when I bought mine around 2:30pm. So these will probably not sit as long as most think...cop while you can!

View media item 163360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom