Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Lebrons through Eastbay and only had a 2 and a half minute wait time to checkout, pretty excited since it's the first time I've been able to get an order through on a hyped online release.

Question though, I got a confirmation email right after checking out, but my order still stays "waiting for approval" under order details on eastbay's site. Is that going to cause a problem?

GUYS CHECK UR EMAIL CONFIRMATION. WE DID NOT GET THE 15/20% OFF. IT SAYS IT INITILLY BUT IT'S CHANGED ON EMAIL CONFIRMATION

Waited for an hour on champs to check out and actually got an order confirmation. Like always though I won't get excited till I see them ship. What makes it even "sketchier" for me is that I'm out in the middle of nowhere right now on my ipad with a pretty crappy signal... Fingers crossed though.

Last edited:
Eastbay will let it slide if it showed you got the coupon applied. It was their mistake as it's been corrected already. Christmas gift from Eastbay if you got it with discount :lol:

wow, I clicked the link right at 5am on footlocker. I couldn't add to cart, tried for like 15-20 minutes, then went back to bed. I tried again just for fun at 6:30am since the screen was up on my computer and it let me add to cart my size 9.5, but with a wait time of 56 min to check out, so again I went back to bed, just came downstairs and saw the checkout paypal screen up, I put in my info, submit, and got a confirmation email already! it is a Christmas miracle. I didn't think I would have any chance

Eastbay will let it slide if it showed you got the coupon applied. It was their mistake as it's been corrected already. Christmas gift from Eastbay if you got it with discount :lol:
Those who got it, then it changed. U contact EB?

Rmm . That's wassup. Hope it stays. GL

Eastbay reps where yal at?

Last edited:
was finally able to add the christmas brons from footlocker, and check out right away after 2 hours. seems more sizes popped up so try to add again if you were having trouble before

I got thru right away On the Kobe's and went thru the whole checkout process and when I pushed the Submit Order, I got the error page (Arghhh)! So I hit the backwards page and they wer Gone! I quickly went to my email and received the PayPal payment confirmation and shortly after got the EastBay order confirmation (Whew!):D

I then tried for the Brons and were Sold Out, then went for the KD's and the same.
About 30 mins later, I went again for the Lebrons and got thru on Cart and also added the Slim Jenkins, check out and had a 1:39 waiting time, so after the wait, I got thru! W:tongue:W!!!

Eastbay will let it slide if it showed you got the coupon applied. It was their mistake as it's been corrected already. Christmas gift from Eastbay if you got it with discount
laugh.gif
I hope you're right. I was able to use a coupon too. My pending credit card charge shows the full price though. :frown:

I wanted to stay away from the Xs but after seeing them in the person a few days ago, and how nice they feel going to pick up a pair. . hoping for a restock of the Chrstmas'.. could not get them today, just couldnt get them after all the other stuff i bought for the fam, and for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom