Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if 34th hoh is still giving out tickets? Im gonna head there after work so i thought maybe you guys who already got yours had an idea.

Thanks.

What yall think nike first tweet is gonna be ? Volts, Corks, or the crimsons
Im thinkin volts, crimson, then corks. Corks will most likely be sold out as soon as I open link!
mean.gif
mad.gif

I saw this pic and started wondering how much Nike could sell a cardboard box colorway for.

The corks look dope in this pic though. The dark brown accents and leather tongue compliment the cork really well.

21M just said that the RSVP will be today and people started tweeting (not DMing) their info lol.

I saw this pic and started wondering how much Nike could sell a cardboard box colorway for.

The corks look dope in this pic though. The dark brown accents and leather tongue compliment the cork really well.

21M just said that the RSVP will be today and people started tweeting (not DMing) their info lol.
Who got all those Corks! Is that a Reseller?

I need to make an acution like that and state that all sales are final regardless of outcome. That way if I don't get them I'm paid either way lol. Some tell me if that'll work please??
Not on Ebay or if you use Paypal.

Users can get a refund pretty much regardless of what you do.

Who got all those Corks! Is that a Reseller?
Lulz. Saw this pic on Instagram. Dunno if any of you guys follow @kicks4sale. The guy has 11 pairs and was selling them for $1,000 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom