Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up my pair from mercer. Won the "golden ticket". Got the crazy mirrored box. Will post pics shortly. So PUMPED!!

Realistically... if you had to cop from the resale market, what do you think a fair price is? I know I'm going to get answers like, "if you have the money to spend... spend it"... but from a realistic standpoint, what do ya'll think is reasonable?

roll.gif

Funny thing is, homeboy's up in the Flyknit thread crying about the retail price of those overseas.  Oh the irony. :rofl:

You sir need a hobby.  Catching up on this thread and you're trolling on like every other page.

On another note, it's hilarious how this Cork release has brought a bunch of random people out who never even paid this thread any mind beforehand. :lol:

damn...you are hurt son...following on me after I complained about high flyknit prices in europe(235 dollars) months later... :smh: :smh: :smh:so...pics of the corks on feet champ? :rofl: :rofl:.you slay me.

Last edited:
i thought leaving to take my other car to the mechanic would take the salt away. I get a text from my homie sayin he got a 12.5
indifferent.gif
 he didnt event want the damn shoe he wanna sell em for 2k.

im back to where i was i feel like its 5:00:15 am all over again.
mean.gif

View media item 284165
2 stacks? wish I got mine so I could try trading for some Yeezy IIs. If not I would have sold them.
The only hype behind the shoe is how limited they are.

Spots that had yeezys around here didn't get these. This thread is bringing the entertainment though. Struck out on my end though.

My dude on instagram camped out and copped because they are "super limited". Dude actually put that on his comment :lol:

No way thats real

i want to agree withya but

them top 2 bidding ZERO FEEDBACK bidders are gonna pay if they win just like my name is carmelo anthony and ima havin my number retired today in syracuse

0 feedback bidders are a cancer

Last edited:
Just got back from a 5 day campout, only the second shoe ive ever camped for and it was a snowy mess, but now it was all worth it!

Funny thing is, homeboy's up in the Flyknit thread crying about the retail price of those overseas.  Oh the irony.
roll.gif

You sir need a hobby.  Catching up on this thread and you're trolling on like every other page.

On another note, it's hilarious how this Cork release has brought a bunch of random people out who never even paid this thread any mind beforehand.
laugh.gif
damn...you are hurt son...following on me after I complained about high flyknit prices in europe(235 dollars) months later...
mean.gif
mean.gif
:smh:so...pics of the corks on feet champ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
.you slay me.
Lulz.  "Following you" in two threads that I've been contributing to for quite a bit.  Sit down.

I've already given you more shine than you deserve.  You're welcome for allowing your sig to show a few more times.  In all seriousness, I respect the hustle, from Greece of all places.  Hope you're able to land some Flyknits at a discount price.  Must be painful to flip shoes and still not be able to cop what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom