Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I hope the west coast is not left out. I have some peeps in Vegas, New York, and Los Angeles that's gonna try and cop for me. I'll try on NDC but will probably Strike out online.

Last edited:
hope its only miami. unkwn already said they are releasing them. most of you are the ones hating on lebron lol

It would be nice if nike released these like they did the mambacurials every hoh and nike town had them but only had 1 or 2 full size runs then of course Ndc. Miami should get more. Let me stop and get it through my head I'm not getting them.

Last edited:
nice pick up.. $3500 is not bad.. People forget, its 2 pair of sneakers in the pack..so thats $1750 a sneaker... Yeezy's routinely go for $1500-$2500.. and this pack is far more limited than any Yeezy released... 
$3500 isn't bad for 2 pair of Basketball shoes!!!??? LOL...I don't know any of y'all income but the day I pay that much for 2 pairs of basketball shoes, 2 caps and one shirt...Just know that I'm richer than Bill Gates

"$3500 is not bad"...sheesh lol. Next thing you know i'll hear people say those are steal prices. Crazy how the shoe game changed so much. It really has come down to rape and reseller prices for about anything.

"$3500 is not bad"...sheesh lol. Next thing you know i'll hear people say those are steal prices. Crazy how the shoe game changed so much. It really has come down to rape and reseller prices for about anything.
Exactly, smdh @ ppl sayin stuff that cost 250-500 and payin $2000+ is considered a steal price...LOL

Everyone knows NTers drive M3s and date models. $3500 is like $35 to most NTers. 

It's his money let him do what he wants with it, he said he could afford it so......

hope its only miami. unkwn already said they are releasing them. most of you are the ones hating on lebron lol
I'm gonna be in Miami in a couple weeks. Is Unkwn prices retail? Someone told me they mark up their prices a bit.

I'm gonna be in Miami in a couple weeks. Is Unkwn prices retail? Someone told me they mark up their prices a bit.
Couple of weeks is too late, u got to go this week if u want a shot at the pack, and yeah they'll charge like an extra hundred or something

Back
Top Bottom