Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Couple of weeks is too late, u got to go this week if u want a shot at the pack, and yeah they'll charge like an extra hundred or something
I just meant in general, I'm more than aware that I will not be getting this pack, thanks for the info though.

camp ? lol they havent done FCFS for a limited shoe in like a year. If they do get them its gonna be raffle for sure
Last years Pack there was no  raffle at HOH, so what are you talking about.. idk maybe im wrong, i went to ukwn last year but thats what i was told from the people at HOH dadeland

Last edited:
Last years Pack there was no  raffle at HOH, so what are you talking about..
didnt i just say a year ? 
laugh.gif

Can We all plz stay focused on the task at hand what stores will they drop at and will
It be RSVP or first come first serve if RSVP then what bot works best and if it FCFS what tent is bullet proof :rolleyes

You two paying 500 for a RSVP? Equaling the actual amount of the shoes? Yeah keep feeding the hype see what that will do for you.

You two paying 500 for a RSVP? Equaling the actual amount of the shoes? Yeah keep feeding the hype see what that will do for you.

So far it's got me two of everything it's not feeding the hype its Getting the job done by any means nessaceary were just sneaker enthusiast working wit the tools were given

You mite as well let it cancel its self u don't get a RSVP money back you do get one you payed 1046.50 in total dude up top was bragging about 3500 so 1046.50 is a steal

Bragging? People asked what he paid and he answered. Is it crazy? Yes. Was it his decision with his money? Yes. Did you guys appreciate his pictures? Yes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom