Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not trying to interrupt Champ Pack and RSVP discussion, but X lows are pretty comfortable if anyone is thinking about them hard. 

Not sure I would hoop in them, but great for kicking around in. 

So far it's got me two of everything it's not feeding the hype its Getting the job done by any means nessaceary were just sneaker enthusiast working wit the tools were given
You do realize if it weren't for "enthusiasts" like you that acted on instinct instead of thinking before you make a decision, the high RSVP prices would not be accepted and sell out, thus leading to lower RSVP prices right? Instead of saving yourself money, you're just feeding and feeding the beast until you're pockets will only have lint

You do realize if it weren't for "enthusiasts" like you that acted on instinct instead of thinking before you make a decision, the high RSVP prices would not be accepted and sell out, thus leading to lower RSVP prices right? Instead of saving yourself money, you're just feeding and feeding the beast until you're pockets will only have lint
Interesting anology lol no if we didn't do it it would have sold out so Untill every one drops there guns ima keep shooting

So u rsvp for 500?

For u picked location. What if something happens that u can go and pick em up?

Your out 500. Lol

so you're not going to tell us how you got them and for how much?
No sorry I've just been busy, I actually had to contact the seller who was from hong kong and who was selling them on ebay, 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lebron...LYENI5UbxCxfmdIKwFnP0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I had to pay up and spend 3500 to get them. But with this pack I didn't want to take the chance and not get them right away and then see the resell prices go up to 4-5k for them so I figured I would be safe and pay up for them to make sure I get them. I really love this pack even more than last years and I could afford it so I pulled the trigger. I know it's crazy to spend that amount but like I said I could afford it and I wanted to be sure I got them.
That's what's up. Thanks for sharing.

sorry to interrupt the Pack talk but what do you guys think is a fair price for area 72s? This is one of the last Xs I really want, so I am trying to track one down. I know they go in the 250-300 range but was curious to see what some of would say is a good price on them

sorry to interrupt the Pack talk but what do you guys think is a fair price for area 72s? This is one of the last Xs I really want, so I am trying to track one down. I know they go in the 250-300 range but was curious to see what some of would say is a good price on them
I've seen some of them in Facebook groups go for 220, personally I would pay 200-240 for then. It's your call.

Last edited:
for anyone trying to go through RSVPKICKZ he already sold spots WAY before the people who got email links were able to purchase. Try 8+ slots.

LMAO .. paying $500 .. for being able to purchase the shoes you guys are ******g nuts this is kinda sad ..

i hate these rsvp sites. especially rsvp kickz. $500 and in order to really stand a chance you needed to sign up for an rsvp for the super GR fire red 3s from them for $30 last week :smh: so $530 for a chance to buy them for $500

everyone keeps saying how spending $500 on an rsvp is absurd but if your planning on reselling em you would make back more than what you have already paid. So in my eyes its a win win situation.

i hate these rsvp sites. especially rsvp kickz. $500 and in order to really stand a chance you needed to sign up for an rsvp for the super GR fire red 3s from them for $30 last week
mean.gif
so $530 for a chance to buy them for $500
thats why you got to mess with the sites who are more reasonable for GRs... one of those sites did the FR3s for $5

quick question for people who have the hazelnuts,

Do hazelnuts have quality problems with the swooshes like the mints do?

Im thinking of buying a pair and I want to know if I should be on the look out for mismatched and faded swooshes/lines like there were on the mints.

Thanks in advance

quick question for people who have the hazelnuts,

Do hazelnuts have quality problems with the swooshes like the mints do?

Im thinking of buying a pair and I want to know if I should be on the look out for mismatched and faded swooshes/lines like there were on the mints.

Thanks in advance
yes but I think the mints were even more problematic

Back
Top Bottom