Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Finally saw the lows in person and they're so ugly to me but the Mangoe cw is super nice in person, don't understand why they didn't do a colorway in 10 mid or elite.

Whats wrong with a 12 year old owning a pair?

Props to him for actually wearing them....
What's wrong??

Maybe that his parents are buying him 2 pairs of shoes for $500 is what's wrong. Unless you're some Kardashian child, a 12 year old shouldn't be walking around in shoes that cost more than his school lunch costs for a year.

What's wrong??

Maybe that his parents are buying him 2 pairs of shoes for $500 is what's wrong. Unless you're some Kardashian child, a 12 year old shouldn't be walking around in shoes that cost more than his school lunch costs for a year.
LOL why does it matter how other people spend their money? 12 year old doin his thing ...

What's wrong??

LOL why does it matter how other people spend their money? 12 year old doin his thing ...
If his parents want to buy him the shoes so be it, I wouldn't personally just because at that age his feet are growing rapidly and probably won't fit him in a few months. I buy my kids shoes but not every release, when they get older I'll happily contribute to their collection.

Go to nikelebron.net.

Go to releases.

Write down the style code for the shoe you desire.

Call a store.

Ask them to do a stock locate with the style code.

Proceed.

If they say they can't, they're dumb.
They said they would need a pair in their stock because they need the barcode number from the box or something like that. Sound like BS or is that really how it works?

They said they would need a pair in their stock because they need the barcode number from the box or something like that. Sound like BS or is that really how it works?
in that case theyre too LAZY to punch in the style code. they can also cross reference.

in that case theyre too LAZY to punch in the style code. they can also cross reference.
elaborate please? i wanna know what i'm saying before I call em back up cause they give you the run around man 
mean.gif

Anyone know if the What The MVP has decreased in price or anywhere to get corks less. Also, will the celebration pack restock?

What's wrong??

Only a woman should be concerned about how another man, or in this case, child spends money. So what if they're spoiled, you gonna lose sleep over it?

Yea no doubt, that wasn't my point. More along the line of I never really understood little kids wearing/getting such expensive shoes. Growing out of them tends to inevitably happen. Then again, the sighting occurred at a champs alongside an adult buying him more shoes for school. Imho, just seems silly I guess.

Last edited:
Can anyone who wears a size 12 in Lebron X's tell me if it is doable to squeeze in an 11.5?  Please and Thanks.
Certain cws seem to run different sizes...IMO I wldn't do the 11.5 tho, I had the China's in a 11.5 and I had to return them, it was just too snug and uncomfortable

What's wrong??

Why you mad tho?

If he can afford them, let the kid have them...

Last edited:
LOL i give the kid mad props, he was probly a baby faced 19 year old, but either way, i wish i was into kicks at that age, i wouldve picked up some heat ill never be able to find again for retail, that probly sat at that time

Maybe the kid worked on his grandpas farm all summer and bought them himself, who knows. I learned years ago to never judge people because 98% of the time you're dead wrong. Everyone is fighting some battle in their life. Maybe the kid has cancer and those shoes were on his bucket list. You never know.

Maybe the kid worked on his grandpas farm all summer and bought them himself, who knows.   Maybe the kid has cancer and those shoes were on his bucket list.
That's a stretch.....

Make $3/4k at Granpas!

SIGN ME UP!
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the Mangos in person today, not bad

Ended up passing on all the lows at retail and coppin some Soldier 7s with my bday discount

PS Footlocker doesn't let u use the Bday coupon and VIP rewards together anymore 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom