Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Joined Feb 9, 2013
Joined Apr 12, 2013
Finally saw the champ pack red elites on feet in public this afternoon. Nice looking shoe, except it was on a tiny footed kid that looked about 12 years old.

Joined Dec 4, 2005
HAZELNUTS AND MINTS WERE EXTREMELY WEAK. GLAD I SOLD THOSE ON SIGHT. IF IM BEING HONEST WITH MYSELF, ALL 4 EXT'S WERE SLICK WEAK, EVEN CORKS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH PEOPLE HYPE THEM.

I'LL BE THINKING LONG AND HARD NEXT YEAR FOR THE LEBRON XI EXT. MORE THAN LIKELY PASSING.

alp

Banned
Joined Sep 1, 2011
I thought u were lovin the denims though. Other than quality issues exts are very nice

Joined Jan 9, 2013
The Lebron X Low's Championship Pack Edition are more impressive than the Elite Championship version in my opinion.  Very unique. 

Joined Aug 30, 2012
Can anyone who wears a size 12 in Lebron X's tell me if it is doable to squeeze in an 11.5?  Please and Thanks.
Yes. I naturally wear an 11.5 but usually go with the 12s (can't speak on the EXTs, lows or Elites don't have any). But if I had to, I could get by with the 11.5. My issue is the plastic sort of flairs out on the side in an 11.5 due to the shape of my foot.

Joined Jun 27, 2009
i agree with everyone on da last page on how da X lows cost too much & da cws have been pretty a**. IMO tho these are da best & my fav cw of da X lows. I told my self i wasn't gonna buy any lows this year. when da pics leaked for these back in may though I knew I had to have these. Was lucky an employee let me use their discount & for $115 out da door I cant complain. I think these are really underrated. pics don't really do em justice either. love these...perfect summer time shoe :nthat:.

View media item 544273

Joined Aug 30, 2012
The Lebron X Low's Championship Pack Edition are more impressive than the Elite Championship version in my opinion.  Very unique. 
These are the only X lows worth getting. If you ask me, I think they messed up. They should've just released them as a GR to move units and just throw a regular X into the championship pack.

The X lows are definitely a dud. Can't wait for the XI lows that cost $180.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now