Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

$165 retail is BIG reason why they're not popular, that's outrageous for lows. That's more than the earlier's main sig. Another reason is, they're lows, me personally, I hate lows and wouldn't spend over $60 for a pair if I were ever interested in 1.
It's not because their lows. It's because most people think they're hideous. 

Straight up Tresvanting.

Anyway, as for the lows, the Aeros are pretty decent....not at retail tho.
This plan on getting those and the watermelons with military discount but want to get the aeros cheaper like around $120 shipped waiting on shoe palace to put them with the rest of the lows at $100.

This plan on getting those and the watermelons with military discount but want to get the aeros cheaper like around $120 shipped waiting on shoe palace to put them with the rest of the lows at $100.

kixsquare has the Aeros at 109.99 little over 120 with shipping. also has the sonic yellows at 99.99 looks like seizes 8-12 on both.

Nike definitely screwed up on the Lebron Lows this year. :smh:

Honestly, Nike has always been brash but thanks to 2011, were now at their mercy with the QS and the number of Colorways they're dropping. I guess they're trying to strike while the iron is hot but did they really need 10 Lebron X lows?

The X lows are terrible from their design, the color ways (and themes), the high price and personally, I'm just tired from ALL of the Lebron Xs they released. Mind you, I struck out on the EXTs and didn't buy any Elite but have decided to take a stand on the lows.

The only hot X low is the pair included with the Championship pack. They're a unique design and look great.

Compared to the 8 & 9 lows they're wack. The 9s had the Liverpools, Hornets, Floridians, USA and Entourage (unfortunately, we never got the Lebronald Palmers). The 8s had the Miami Nights, Sprites and Solar Reds.

I'm going to sell my X doubles but I fear I won't really get much money for them considering they're still sitting on shelves and hitting outlets,

for the fact Nike said those are "inspired by one of his favorite fruits" makes me not wanna cop....

Last edited:
The only X Lows I've considered were the USAs, but I'm positive I'll see 'em at my outlet, so I'm just playing the waiting game.

Lol. I love watermelon too. Could've been worse and been bananas.

lol well who doesnt like watermelon..and Nike said it was inspired by "the mango"

regardless tho it doesnt matter what fruit, just the fact Nike went to the lengths to say that

Last edited:
they need to chill with the lows

The only thing chilling is these in the stores. You can literally find any of them on shelves, even the Easters, which came out back in March/April.

Seriously, Nike had 20 Lebron Xs, 4 EXTs, 5 Elites, 2 Lifestyles, 11 lows and who knows how many ****** sandals (I said it). That is insane. I get the idea of giving choices but that could be through IDs. And it would be okay if they were all hot but they were mostly mediocre, simple/blah and very expensive.

Beware the 11s. The insanity, prices, etc will be worse (but I'm there day 1 for the parachutes :smile:

Haven't bought any GR X's this year. Copped 3 off NikeID and no regrets :pimp:.

I wouldn't mind getting the EXT though :nerd:.

Anyone looking to cope the  'Turquoise'P.S Elites for under retail,. here is a special link for the fam 
happy.gif
!

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78&products_id=8252

Truly a steal!

The only thing chilling is these in the stores. You can literally find any of them on shelves, even the Easters, which came out back in March/April.

Seriously, Nike had 20 Lebron Xs, 4 EXTs, 5 Elites, 2 Lifestyles, 11 lows and who knows how many ****** sandals (I said it). That is insane. I get the idea of giving choices but that could be through IDs. And it would be okay if they were all hot but they were mostly mediocre, simple/blah and very expensive.

Beware the 11s. The insanity, prices, etc will be worse (but I'm there day 1 for the parachutes
smile.gif
I almost bought a pair, but a quick trip to see them in person and on feet changed my mind quick

$165 retail is BIG reason why they're not popular, that's outrageous for lows. That's more than the earlier's main sig. Another reason is, they're lows, me personally, I hate lows and wouldn't spend over $60 for a pair if I were ever interested in 1.

Only pair(s) I ever owned were PE USA and volt 3s. Would love to have bought USA 9lows but like you said price is crazy for a low summer shoe.

Keep giving me new AMs and dunk lows.

With the money saved from the pack I'm going to find two or 3 of my Grails. Little disappointed I couldn't get them but its all good.

Back
Top Bottom